Help - Search - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Female travel partner for Thailand mid-May
Travel Forum - TravelPod > > Thailand
llyne
I'm a 23 yr old female college student who's looking for a female travel partner for Thailand.

I'm originally from Thailand, moved to the US in 2000, so I can speak both thai and english.

I'm going to Thailand in May. My plan is to spend a few days visiting relatives then after that I'd like to travel around (Though I'm originally from Thailand, I haven't seen much of it, so I'm open to any plans)

I also got a place to stay in Bangkok so If you are interested, msg me smile.gif
starlagurl
Nice! Finding someone that can translate Thai for you would be an awesome travel buddy. You might want to post this in the Thai forum category as well.
lornie
QUOTE(llyne @ Apr 7 2009, 01:58 AM) *

I'm a 23 yr old female college student who's looking for a female travel partner for Thailand.

I'm originally from Thailand, moved to the US in 2000, so I can speak both thai and english.

I'm going to Thailand in May. My plan is to spend a few days visiting relatives then after that I'd like to travel around (Though I'm originally from Thailand, I haven't seen much of it, so I'm open to any plans)

I also got a place to stay in Bangkok so If you are interested, msg me smile.gif

Hi I am a lone female traveller heading to Thailand, I will be arriving in Phuket on 19th April and plan on staying around the islands until 20th May when friends arrive.
chen_win
cancelled.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.