Help - Search - Calendar
Full Version: Can you track facebook likes?
Travel Forum - TravelPod > Welcome to the TravelPod forums > TravelPod Support
chologringos
Hi!

In my blog staring page it says I got 52 'likes' on facebook. I'd like to track the likes to who liked and what was liked. I've tried to click on the available links (e.g. 'Sign up to see what your friends like') and only get a pretty limited insight or no insight at all. Is there a way to find this out?

It would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,

Max
jacquesl
Hi,

We do not track that information at this time!

Cheers!
chologringos
QUOTE(jacquesl @ May 3 2011, 09:11 PM) *

Hi,

Cheers!

Well unsure.gif ... that sucks!
reminiscence
yes i think that needs to be changed. at least to see who views this among your own facebook freinds
huubhabets
QUOTE(reminiscence @ Nov 22 2012, 03:22 AM) *

yes i think that needs to be changed. at least to see who views this among your own facebook freinds

I agree, I think it needs to be changed as well!! Can you guys make it happen?
blink0
Totally agreed on that one. I'd love to see who enjoyed my posts!
threemonthsaway
Agree, needs to be changed. At least to show who likes this among my friends.
tobyharper
I think it is ridiculous to offer readers the opportunity to like something but not allow the bloggers to find out who liked it - nonsensical! It would be better to remove the facility altogether and allow viewers to like the posting about the blog on the blogger's facebook page so they can actually find out who it is who has read and enjoyed their blog!!!!!!
tobyharper
QUOTE(jacquesl @ May 3 2011, 09:11 PM) *

Hi,

Cheers!

See my comment - you guys need to think about this!
jacquesl
Hi,

I have seen your comments and I will pass them on to our development team for consideration.
anntravel
[quote name='jacquesl' date='May 17 2013, 12:29 PM' post='641253']
Hi,

I agree with Toby. Just remove the facebook like button. If I want to share my photo's and stories with the 'friends' at facebook I would upload it directly into facebook. With the like button added to the travelpod blog page you don't have any control who is posting your blog at facebook.
jacquesl
I will pass along your comments to our developers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.