Help - Search - Calendar
Full Version: Where to find booze at Disneyworld
Travel Forum - TravelPod > > U.S.A. > Florida
starlagurl
You might be surprised to know that there are a plethora of places to get your alcoholic fix while pushing the stroller around the park:

Apparently, as long as you're not in "The Magic Kingdom" part of the park, you can drink all you like:

http://travelingmamas.com/2009/02/27/top-t...l-disney-world/

starlagurl
Wow, fancy schmancy, Nancy.
kitkatgo
At the Disneyland Resort (Anaheim, CA) the only place to get alcohol is in Disney's California Adventure park (no alcohol in Disneyland except at the exclusive Club33). There is a wonderful wine bar at DCA. You can also get beer and margaritas at the wharf area. When it's crazy busy there, a glass of wine on the terrace is very relaxing! drinks_wine.gif
jeremystravels
One day I will go eating and drinking around the world in Epcot. I will be so trashed by the end, but im gonna do it one day!
sianeth
QUOTE(jeremystravels @ May 30 2009, 08:49 PM) *

One day I will go eating and drinking around the world in Epcot. I will be so trashed by the end, but im gonna do it one day!

I've never thought of doing it like that - thats genius! Good luck getting through the all you can eat Norweigan buffet though... man I love Epcot!
jeremystravels
QUOTE(sianeth @ May 30 2009, 05:20 PM) *

I've never thought of doing it like that - thats genius! Good luck getting through the all you can eat Norweigan buffet though... man I love Epcot!

I think i'd have to pass on that Norweigan buffet. Not that it doesn't sound delicious, I just need stomach capacity, haha. I figure drinking around the world at Epcot is no different than the 9 holes we used to do at my university [9 houses, 9 shots], but, you know, at Epcot!
starlagurl
Oh good point! How awful would that be? But also funny at the same time...

I assume those margaritas are too expensive for most people to get drunk on them too.
sianeth
QUOTE(jeremystravels @ May 31 2009, 03:48 PM) *

QUOTE(sianeth @ May 30 2009, 05:20 PM) *

I think i'd have to pass on that Norweigan buffet. Not that it doesn't sound delicious, I just need stomach capacity, haha. I figure drinking around the world at Epcot is no different than the 9 holes we used to do at my university [9 houses, 9 shots], but, you know, at Epcot!

What? Pub golf is 18 holes isn't it?! Maybe American Uni's are a bit soft tongue.gif tongue.gif
jeremystravels
QUOTE(sianeth @ Jun 19 2009, 10:22 AM) *

What? Pub golf is 18 holes isn't it?! Maybe American Uni's are a bit soft tongue.gif tongue.gif

Ive done them out of a double tall shot glass before whistle.png
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.