Help - Search - Calendar
Full Version: Best restaurants in Phoenix
Travel Forum - TravelPod > > U.S.A. > Arizona
semi-backpacker
Okay, so I went to the best restaurant this week and it dawned on me to share this and other recommendations for good eats in the Valley of the Sun (phoenix!)

Zen 32...freshly rolled, inexpensive, delicious sushi...Teryaki chicken, brown rice, noodles, etc. located in the Biltmore area (my favorite -- and where I live!) :-)

Havana Cafe...Cuban food at its best. Live salsa music on weekends. The best mojitos outside of the islands...yum

Cypress Pita Grill...delicious Greek food, the best hummus and pita...not to mention their Gyros...yum

NYPD Pizza...thin crust, large slices, very cheesy...not quite the Bronx city pizza of my childhood, but it comes very close! My fave pizza in AZ. BBQ wings are also very savory.

starlagurl
Thanks Judy! You have to take me to one of them when I come to visit you.
semi-backpacker
Yes, they are all great! You'll get to pick :-)
semi-backpacker
By the way, La Grand Orange is the favorite restaurant of a few people I work with, so it should be quite the treat. I've never been (even though I live down the street!) but looking forward to it.
starlagurl
Aw, I forgot about this list! Oh well...
semi-backpacker
You chose a good spot though!
starlagurl
It was the "best cheap eat" in Phoenix according to TripAdvisor.
semi-backpacker
Ahhh...Tripadvisor does hit the nail on the head most times :-)
That area is also pretty, because there are many mountains surrounding it.
starlagurl
Yeeeeeeeeee!!!! Soooo excited.
semi-backpacker
By the way, the Grand Orange, definitely lived up to all expectations! The food was delicious and the atmosphere too. I had a ceviche that was very tasty...

La Grande Orange in Phoenix
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.