Help - Search - Calendar
Full Version: Crazy Phoenix-Toronto road trip in May
Travel Forum - TravelPod > > U.S.A.
starlagurl
This is all just in the initial planning stages, BUT

I have the opportunity to drive someone's car from Phoenix to Toronto...with most gas expenses paid for.

I did a little bit of GoogleMapping this morning, figuring out a route.

Obviously, I want to visit Ms. Judy (semi-backpacker) Fernandez in Phoenix...then I was thinking about seeing Heather (2olives) in Kansas City and another blogger fellow I follow, Mr. Gill (Gildo) in Milwaukee...

I have two questions:

CAN I DO IT IN ONE WEEK?

and

DO YOU WANT TO COME WITH? OR DO YOU WANT YOUR TOWN TO BE INCLUDED?

This is the link to the proposed map:
CRAZY ROAD TRIP GOOGLE MAP

Huckabmm/exploreamerica/mmbcross: I looked at including Tennessee and Florida to come and visit you, but I think that will have to wait for another time.
semi-backpacker
Count me in for Phoenix! party.gif

QUOTE(starlagurl @ Feb 24 2009, 11:40 AM) *

This is all just in the initial planning stages, BUT

I have the opportunity to drive someone's car from Phoenix to Toronto...with most gas expenses paid for.

I did a little bit of GoogleMapping this morning, figuring out a route.

Obviously, I want to visit Ms. Judy (semi-backpacker) Fernandez in Phoenix...then I was thinking about seeing Heather (2olives) in Kansas City and another blogger fellow I follow, Mr. Gill (Gildo) in Milwaukee...

I have two questions:

CAN I DO IT IN ONE WEEK?

and

DO YOU WANT TO COME WITH? OR DO YOU WANT YOUR TOWN TO BE INCLUDED?

This is the link to the proposed map:
CRAZY ROAD TRIP GOOGLE MAP

Huckabmm/exploreamerica/mmbcross: I looked at including Tennessee and Florida to come and visit you, but I think that will have to wait for another time.

starlagurl
Yeeeeee!
starlagurl
Yah totally! I don't know when I have to deliver the car by, but I'll fill you in as soon as I find out!

Also, if anybody has any recommendations for things to do along the way. I'm wide open.
kitkatgo
I can't really help you with plans, but it looks like FUN! biggrin.gif
starlagurl
Update: Just confirmed we're driving a Lexus RX350 to be delivered in Toronto on May 9.

So that means we'll be in Phoenix on May 1 or 2 and Kansas a few days after that.

Sound good guys?
starlagurl
Oh me and a couple friends, Andy and Sylvain are coming for sure.

I'm hoping my other friend Lorina can still come, but I haven't heard back from her yet.

I definitely can't drive that far so fast all alone! I need some help.

Did you want to do the spa thing?
travelmonster
Have a great time!! I love a roadtrip.
semi-backpacker
QUOTE(starlagurl @ Mar 17 2009, 09:11 AM) *

Update: Just confirmed we're driving a Lexus RX350 to be delivered in Toronto on May 9.

So that means we'll be in Phoenix on May 1 or 2 and Kansas a few days after that.

Sound good guys?

Sounds good! See you here soon :-)
starlagurl
Actually, I got confused...

We are supposed to pick up the car in Phoenix on May 9! Sorry. I'll PM you guys with more info when we've booked our flights and things.

Heather: OK...no problem, we'll do something else then!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.