Help - Search - Calendar
Full Version: First time in Greece
Travel Forum - TravelPod > > Greece
cyntiacampos
Next April I'll be in Greece for the first time (10 days). I'm thinking about staying in Athens for 3 full days and then travel by bus to Delphi, Meteora, Nafplion and Monevassia. Any hints about my plans?
greekcypriot
Hi Cyntiacampos,
If you have a look on my blog 'Dots and Spots' in Greece you will find much info on some of these places you wish to visit.
I am at the moment away in Cyprus where I don't have internet access all the time, and I am just checking from time to time, but I can help you when I return after the 8th February. Just get in touch with me, and in the meantime have a look on my blogs.
Popi
cyntiacampos
Thanks a lot, Greekcypriot!. I'll surely take a look on your blogs. I need help on finding out those buses and trains schedules an etc. Can hardly wait to see Greece.
foothills_bears
We were just in Greece last summer with our two teenage kids. There is so much to enjoy outside of Athens, I would give the big city just two days (3 nights including the night you arrive if you arrive late in the day). We got a taste of the city and saw all the major sites in that time, before heading out to explore the Peloponnese.
greekcypriot
QUOTE(cyntiacampos @ Jan 28 2011, 04:25 PM) *

Next April I'll be in Greece for the first time (10 days). I'm thinking about staying in Athens for 3 full days and then travel by bus to Delphi, Meteora, Nafplion and Monevassia. Any hints about my plans?

Hi again
Have a look on the thread below:
http://www.greek-islands.us/athens/greece-buses/
From Kyfisos station you will go to the Peloponese while the Liosion Station is for Meteora

For Gythio and Monemvasia call these numbers: 210 5124913 (Laconia District)
Nafplio and Tripoli, call 210 5132832 or 210 5131601, and 210 5144887

I hope this info will help you but contact me if you need more.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.