Help - Search - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for information on travel to Valleduapar!! - Valledupar travel question
Travel Forum - TravelPod > > Colombia
safetravelz
I am thinking of traveling to Valledupar and I was wondering how safe is it for canadians to travel there? Any information regurading travel to Valledupar a would so helpful!
mmbcross
That's a very specialized request as this is a small provincial town in Colombia and I don't think many of of correspondents get there, it being somewhat off the tourist path. Nevertheless we have some entries from visitors (mostly in German) and you may be able to contact one of them to get some more updated information. I'm just wondering why it would be dangerous for Canadians?
safetravelz
QUOTE(mmbcross @ Jan 15 2011, 10:17 AM) *

That's a very specialized request as this is a small provincial town in Colombia and I don't think many of of correspondents get there, it being somewhat off the tourist path. Nevertheless we have some entries from visitors (mostly in German) and you may be able to contact one of them to get some more updated information. I'm just wondering why it would be dangerous for Canadians?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.