Help - Search - Calendar
Full Version: Problems with Fast Uploader and iPhoto
Travel Forum - TravelPod > Welcome to the TravelPod forums > TravelPod Support
ralphieboyo
When I go to upload photos to our blog, only a few of the available photos show up when using the high-speed uploader. If I use the slower version, ALL of the photos show-up in iPhoto and I can select them individually. What am I doing wrong, or is it a "bug" in the program?

TIA,

Ralph
jacquesl
Hi,

Are you trying to upload the photos using an ipad.

Cheers!

support@travelpod.com
ralphieboyo
QUOTE(ralphieboyo @ Jan 10 2011, 10:16 PM) *

When I go to upload photos to our blog, only a few of the available photos show up when using the high-speed uploader. If I use the slower version, ALL of the photos show-up in iPhoto and I can select them individually. What am I doing wrong, or is it a "bug" in the program?

TIA,

Ralph

No, I'm using a Macbook Pro and iPhoto.
ericlussier
QUOTE(ralphieboyo @ Jan 11 2011, 10:08 PM) *

TIA,

Ralph

Are all your pictures in jpg format or do you have a camera that take RAW pictures or another file format?
ralphieboyo
QUOTE(ericlussier @ Jan 21 2011, 05:13 PM) *

QUOTE(ralphieboyo @ Jan 11 2011, 10:08 PM) *

TIA,

Ralph

Are all your pictures in jpg format or do you have a camera that take RAW pictures or another file format?

I use a Canon SX20 and only .jpg format. I've come up with a work-around now. I created a file on my desktop called Today's Travel Photos. I drag the new ones to it and then they are all easily found when I use the Quick Uploader.

Thanks for getting back to me. It's a GREAT Blog site...

Ralph
ericlussier
Great to hear that you managed to sort it out.

Glad you're enjoying TravelPod! We never get tired of knowing that people are enjoying the site.

Happy travels!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.