Help - Search - Calendar
Full Version: Where to stay in Dubai
Travel Forum - TravelPod > > United Arab Emirates
kktong
Goodday, I am looking at doing a stopover in dubai next march using the emirates stopover packages. however there are quite a number of hotels for me to choose, i haven't been to dubai before and have no idea which hotel has the most desirable locations. would like to seek some advice which is a better area to stay in dubai. thanks

raniroo
QUOTE(kktong @ Nov 8 2010, 10:48 PM) *

Goodday, I am looking at doing a stopover in dubai next march using the emirates stopover packages. however there are quite a number of hotels for me to choose, i haven't been to dubai before and have no idea which hotel has the most desirable locations. would like to seek some advice which is a better area to stay in dubai. thanks

There are plenty of options for hotels, it just depends on the cost. If you give me a price range I can make some recommendations. You are coming at a great time weather wise!
aaronsmith
Boutique Flat near Gold Souq, Dubai is the best place to stay here.

hotels in tampa
gerryw80
Dubai has the tallest, largest 7-star hotel, Burj-ul-Arab. Though excessively expensive but worth a once-in-your-life experience:)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.