Help - Search - Calendar
Full Version: I doubt the local expert
Travel Forum - TravelPod > > U.S.A. > Florida
zijuzijazijana
blow.gif Please explain this to me how possibly someone who is 25 years old could be in business for over 35 years and right after that please change the local expert,that's all I have to say.
Greetings from Europe,
Zijuzijazijana
rbisset
whistle.png
raniroo
QUOTE(zijuzijazijana @ Dec 22 2008, 07:17 AM) *

blow.gif Please explain this to me how possibly someone who is 25 years old could be in business for over 35 years and right after that please change the local expert,that's all I have to say.
Greetings from Europe,
Zijuzijazijana

I think if you read this again, it does not say he is 25 years old. It says he has been a resident of Miami for 25 years...... blow.gif
zijuzijazijana
Why would any Mexican be so interested in my passport photo?
jacquesl
Yea! it's 25 years in Miami and not 25 years old......I guess you need to borrow my glasses to read it....hahahahaha
starlagurl
QUOTE(zijuzijazijana @ Dec 22 2008, 09:42 AM) *

?????
ScottWoz
Me too.

???
mmbcross
Just come across this. Thanks everyone. Yes indeed it's 25 years in Miami. I was born in 1942, so get your calculators out!
moinmotion
QUOTE(starlagurl @ Dec 22 2008, 09:51 AM) *

?????

Looks like they didn't realize your signoff tagline about the passport photo was NOT directed at them.
zijuzijazijana
I can see well but you live in denial Ha,Ha,Ha frantics.gif
skylab
QUOTE(zijuzijazijana @ Dec 23 2008, 04:43 AM) *

You're making NO sense.
I don't think glasses is the problem here. I think you need more reading comprehension and perhaps cutting out the sarcasm because it's not working for you.
zijuzijazijana
QUOTE(skylab @ Dec 23 2008, 08:08 AM) *

QUOTE(zijuzijazijana @ Dec 23 2008, 04:43 AM) *

You're making NO sense.
I don't think glasses is the problem here. I think you need more reading comprehension and perhaps cutting out the sarcasm because it's not working for you.

I make sense to most of inteligent people,I have been born sarcastic and I'm planning to remain that way,sarcasm has been working for me for a long time ,so it will ,you and your opinions are not important to me at all.
Have a Happy Holiday Season!
starlagurl
Hey come on guys... this is not the place for flame wars.
skylab
QUOTE(zijuzijazijana @ Dec 23 2008, 08:23 AM) *
I make sense to most of inteligent people,I have been born sarcastic and I'm planning to remain that way,sarcasm has been working for me for a long time ,so it will ,you and your opinions are not important to me at all.
Have a Happy Holiday Season!

Whatever makes you happy. yawn.gif
skylab
QUOTE(starlagurl @ Dec 23 2008, 08:35 AM) *

Hey come on guys... this is not the place for flame wars.

lol I didn't get enough sleep. I'll stop. sweat.gif
zijuzijazijana
QUOTE(moinmotion @ Dec 22 2008, 04:35 PM) *

QUOTE(starlagurl @ Dec 22 2008, 09:51 AM) *

?????

Looks like they didn't realize your signoff tagline about the passport photo was NOT directed at them.

this signoff line about my passport photo is not a joking matter,I'm a victim of stolen identity and I almost lost my life when I have been getting my American Passport in Poland.Since locals couldn't do anything else to me they tortured me a little bit at the time of picture taking.I wouldn't recommend them to no one civilized,I didn't know at the time that it was possible to take picture in Konsulate.
starlagurl
I don't think anyone was joking about your passport photo. No one knew that you had this experience.
zijuzijazijana
offtopic.gif
QUOTE(starlagurl @ Dec 23 2008, 08:42 AM) *

I don't think anyone was joking about your passport photo. No one knew that you had this experience.

I know that there is at least one person who knew about my photo expirience and not only about this experience but has been following me around and caused a few unpleasant incidents.I have filed a few law suits in here but courts are corrupted ,what I'm getting is some sort of sick revenge of street people.Just a couple days ago I have been jumped by cleaning woman,who bit me up with the broom stick ,I have been lucky that I didn't loose my eye.Do you think that this is funny?
starlagurl
No...I don't think this is funny. I meant, I don't think anyone in this forum knew about your passport experience.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.