Help - Search - Calendar
Full Version: Things to do in Singapore
Travel Forum - TravelPod > > Singapore
joe1999
Hi, We have a trip planned in Singapore. I need some ideas of what we should see and do. Any suggestions on great activities to do. Could anyone give some tips? Thanks
aopaq
Did you check out the Local Expert Starter Kit for some ideas? Starter Kit
crazyworld
Oh i saw some discussion earlier on about the sentosa play pass too. Anyone know how much is the pass?
crazyworld
Opps sorry double posting! no.gif
pally21
An update on the current attractions to check out in Singapore.

Besides the Marina Bay Sands, Universal Studios and the Gardens by the Bay, I think some of the other things worth learning in singapore is a visit to their museums.

Some of the amazing exhibitions include the Peranankan museum which showcases the intricate and authentic culture of the Nonya baba - a mix of the local malays/indonesians and chinese traders. They exhibit the diversity and uniqueness of the country - an island with a heritage of trading communities settling down and the continuous flow of new cultures.

Besides that, you can check out bugis streets if you would like to do some crazy shopping.

Hope you get a different perspective of Singapore. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.