Help - Search - Calendar
Full Version: Canal Tours at night
Travel Forum - TravelPod > > The Netherlands
missyjoymel
Hi! I'll be in Amsterdam soon! I was wondering if anyone knows of cheap canal tours, that do tours at night. I was suggested one person, but he's not giving the tours anymore. I don't want to do one of the big touristy tours. I would prefer something simpler. Any suggestions?
mitsukishiroi
QUOTE(missyjoymel @ Jul 25 2010, 09:28 AM) *

Hi! I'll be in Amsterdam soon! I was wondering if anyone knows of cheap canal tours, that do tours at night. I was suggested one person, but he's not giving the tours anymore. I don't want to do one of the big touristy tours. I would prefer something simpler. Any suggestions?

Hi! I hope you'll like Amsterdam as much as I do! biggrin.gif

Cheap canal tours... I assume you mean the "Bateau Mouche" or open excursion boats? smile.gif

Your best option is the Greyline tours-- it;s 17,50 for adults and 12,50 for children. Basically 1,5 hour tour of Amsterdam per boat. On board you can order wine, beer, soft drinks and snacks. It's every friday and saturday around 21:00 p.m.

For more information, check their website
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.