Help - Search - Calendar
Full Version: Discount Show Tickets in Las Vegas
Travel Forum - TravelPod > > U.S.A.
vegasdaisy
Hi!

I know a lot of people who are interested in seeing shows and have heard about the 1/2 ticket booths. I am friends with box office agents all over town, so I wanted to give you some info so you know what you're getting into. They are legitimate, what happens is that the day of each show (for most shows in town), if there are a lot of tickets available, they will release a certain number of tickets to that company. The number of tickets and the availability isn't guaranteed until that morning, which is generally why the company can't tell which tickets they have.

If there are any ladies in town, I strongly suggest seeing the Chippendales! My friends and I go all the time (we're locals), it's a great production and very tasteful. It's really a lot of fun for a special occasion or just a night out with the girls. There's an awesome bar attached where the guys go after the show so if you're looking for a fun night out where you can sit down, relax, have a few drinks, and look at some gorgeous guys, this is the place to be!
starlagurl
The Chippendales...tasteful? Really...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.