Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> desert trips, marrakech
camelspace
post May 23 2010, 05:51 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1019891
Nominate me as a Local Expert

I am new here and have looked every where for BTDT info on these people.
http://www.saveursnomades.on.ma/
She is from japan and he is from merzouga Morocco and they seem great...altho the prices are high compared to others.

I love thier website and they are terrific via email response.What I have read about them has been good, but I can not find anyone with experience with them which is very important to me.

We are a family with a 6yo traveling around the world and want a very special & safe experience in the desert, NOT an assembly line hardcore rough trip like I have read about in so many trip reports. ( We are planning on doing two nights with them, one with a special Berber family overnight).

( Plenty of people like the standard cheaper type, but we are only going to do this once and I want to do it well and feel confident with a young child and I would like more than going to the bathroom behind a bush with a bunch of people. I am in my 50's so past those days ).

Has ANY one had experience with these people ( standard,berber tents,private? ) and can give me accurate and nuetral feedback about their expience?

I would really ,really appreciate it!! We are going in April and I do not want to book without more info. ( I know I can book things at the desert,but I want something special and want it in place before going as I am planning 7 months of travel right now).

If you don't know ,do you have ANY idea where I can get this info??

Thanks in advance!

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 08:52 PM
Top Hotel Destinations

Acapulco Hotels
Atlanta Hotels
Austin Hotels
Beijing Hotels
Cancun Hotels
Charlotte Hotels
Chicago Hotels
Dallas Hotels
Denver Hotels
Honolulu Hotels
Houston Hotels
Indianapolis Hotels
Kissimmee Hotels
Las Vegas Hotels
London Hotels
Los Angeles Hotels
Mexico City Hotels
Miami Hotels
Miami Beach Hotels
Montreal Hotels
Myrtle Beach Hotels
Nashville Hotels
Negril Hotels
New Orleans Hotels
New York City Hotels
Orlando Hotels
Paris Hotels
Phoenix Hotels
Playa del Carmen Hotels
Puerto Plata Hotels
Puerto Vallarta Hotels
Punta Cana Hotels
Rome Hotels
San Antonio Hotels
San Diego Hotels
San Francisco Hotels
Seattle Hotels
Tampa Hotels
Toronto Hotels
Washington DC Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.