Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

> bolivia, who wants to choin me???
helganeumann
post Feb 19 2006, 05:43 AM
Post #1

Unregistered

Hi, I am Austrian and planning to travel to Boliva this summer (July or August ) for at least 3 weeks. who wants to choin me???
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 4)
arnocreach
post May 9 2008, 05:18 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 180061
Nominate me as a Local Expert

Hi,
I have just read your topic. I also cast a stay in Bolivia for July, 2008.
My probable road over 3/4 weeks:
Paz and its surroundings
Titicaca - Copacabana - Isla Del Sol
Rurrenabanque and pampa and or jungle
Salar de Uyuni and his vicinity.

If you're still interested to travel with someone maybe we could share some time together.

arnocreach@yahoo.fr
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
arnocreach
post May 9 2008, 05:22 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 180061

Sorry Helganeumann,

I've just read the date of your topic : 2006 !

But if you made this trip, perhaps have you information and good plans to give to me.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
mariananb
post Jul 14 2008, 03:00 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 212431

QUOTE(arnocreach @ May 9 2008, 05:18 PM) *

Hi,
Paz and its surroundings

If you're still interested to travel with someone maybe we could share some time together.

arnocreach@yahoo.fr

Hi Arnocreach! My name is Estefanía Sandoval. I am from La Paz, Bolivia and I work in ANB - A NEW BEGINNING, a company that helps students, volunteers, interns and tourists find the perfect place to stay when they come to Bolivia. In your case, I read your message and I see that you are interested in travelling through Bolivia during this month. I am not sure if you have already arrived, but if you have I would be pleased to help you if you are here, whether it be with tourism packages or any other information that you need. ALso, if you want to stay in Bolivia for a longer time, maybe to learn Spanish or Quechua & Aymara (the native languages) or to take some practices in any other subjects, please let me know and I will help you out with anything at all. Also, if you want to stay in a place where you can learn and practice your spanish, then I can also help you find a homestay, or if you wish to stay in a shared apartment, or a private furnished and equipped apartment or anything you want. My phone number is: 705-92041 and my email address is: esandoval@anb-bolivia.com. Contact me and I will be glad to help you out!
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
mariananb
post Jul 14 2008, 03:07 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 212431

QUOTE(arnocreach @ May 9 2008, 05:18 PM) *

Hi,
Paz and its surroundings

arnocreach@yahoo.fr

Hi Arnocreach! My name is Estefanía Sandoval. I am from La Paz, Bolivia and I work in ANB - A NEW BEGINNING, a company that helps students, volunteers, interns and tourists find the perfect place to stay when they come to Bolivia. In your case, I read your message and I see that you are interested in travelling through Bolivia during this month. I am not sure if you have already arrived, but if you have I would be pleased to help you if you are here, whether it be with tourism packages or any other information that you need. ALso, if you want to stay in Bolivia for a longer time, maybe to learn Spanish or Quechua & Aymara (the native languages) or to take some practices in any other subjects, please let me know and I will help you out with anything at all. Also, if you want to stay in a place where you can learn and practice your spanish, then I can also help you find a homestay, or if you wish to stay in a shared apartment, or a private furnished and equipped apartment or anything you want. My phone number is: 705-92041 and my email address is: esandoval@anb-bolivia.com. Contact me and I will be glad to help you out!

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 12:09 AM
Top Hotel Destinations in Bolivia

Bermejo Hotels
Calama Hotels
Caranavi Hotels
Cobija Hotels
Cochabamba Hotels
Comarapa Hotels
Concepcion Hotels
Copacabana Hotels
Coroico Hotels
Huatajata Hotels
Isla del Sol Hotels
La Paz Hotels
Laguna Colorada Hotels
Oruro Hotels
Potosi Hotels
Puerto Quijarro Hotels
Puerto Suarez Hotels
Quime Hotels
Reyes Hotels
Robore Hotels
Rurrenabaque Hotels
Sabaya Hotels
Samaipata Hotels
San Ignacio de Velasco Hotels
San Jose de Chiquitos Hotels
San Miguel Hotels
Santa Cruz Hotels
Sorata Hotels
Sucre Hotels
Tahua Hotels
Tarija Hotels
Tomarapi Hotels
Trinidad Hotels
Tupiza Hotels
Urmiri Hotels
Uyuni Hotels
Vallegrande Hotels
Villamontes Hotels
Yacuiba Hotels
Yolosa Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.