Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Accommodation in Tbilisi, Georgia!, Accommodation in Tbilisi, Georgia!
nikunjgupta1
post Apr 23 2008, 02:12 AM
Post #1

Wanderer

Group: Members
Member No.: 523

Hi,

I am Nik and i am planning to go to Tbilisi on 26 April.

Please tell me if someone can provide me free accommodation for couple of nights or tell me about some home stay or some of the cheapest hostels.

I will be highly thankful to you.

Thanks and kind regards,

Nikunj Gupta, +380632300187

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
starlagurl
post Apr 23 2008, 10:41 AM
Post #2

Rolling Stone

Group: Local Expert
Member No.: 103914

Hi Nik:

Try looking at the hotels on TripAdvisor.
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g294195-...isi-Hotels.html

I found this one for $40 per night (approx.)
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g2...rm-Tbilisi.html

--------------------
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
lashagiorgi
post Jun 30 2011, 09:48 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 1987411

Non-profit Tourist Organization “Tourist Houses” is very nice for all travellers so I think because Non-profit Tourist Organization “Tourist Houses” offer all travellers Non-profit accommodation in Georgia only city of Tbilisi Travelers are only expected to provide a small contribution for additional services (expenditures concerning e.g. usage of hot water, gas and electricity, etc.) a breakfast are provided without charge.
And also Non-profit Tourist Organization “Tourist Houses” undertake any different tours around Georgia from travellers desire if you appeal to Non-profit Tourist Organization “Tourist Houses” with your application then, they will organize different tours for you over territory of Georgia.

And also you can reserve places in our hostel. “Tourist Houses” if you will send message us

We offer all travelers such service by arrival in Tbilisi, we can meet with you in airport and we provide your express delivery in our hostel. “Tourist Houses”

Non-profit Tourist Organization “Tourist Houses” address is Poskhverashvili Street. #14
about Non-profit Tourist Organization” Tourist Houses”

You can check it website www.touristhouses.org for additional information

Non-profit Tourist Organization Tourist Houses is in center of city Tbilisi near from central railway station

Contact Mobile phone is +99595548246 you can call any time and E-mail address is lashagiorgi1975@yahoo.com
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
lashagiorgi
post Jun 30 2011, 09:49 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 1987411

Non-profit Tourist Organization “Tourist Houses” is very nice for all travellers so I think because Non-profit Tourist Organization “Tourist Houses” offer all travellers Non-profit accommodation in Georgia only city of Tbilisi Travelers are only expected to provide a small contribution for additional services (expenditures concerning e.g. usage of hot water, gas and electricity, etc.) a breakfast are provided without charge.
And also Non-profit Tourist Organization “Tourist Houses” undertake any different tours around Georgia from travellers desire if you appeal to Non-profit Tourist Organization “Tourist Houses” with your application then, they will organize different tours for you over territory of Georgia.

And also you can reserve places in our hostel. “Tourist Houses” if you will send message us

We offer all travelers such service by arrival in Tbilisi, we can meet with you in airport and we provide your express delivery in our hostel. “Tourist Houses”

Non-profit Tourist Organization “Tourist Houses” address is Poskhverashvili Street. #14
about Non-profit Tourist Organization” Tourist Houses”

You can check it website www.touristhouses.org for additional information

Non-profit Tourist Organization Tourist Houses is in center of city Tbilisi near from central railway station

Contact Mobile phone is +99595548246 you can call any time and E-mail address is lashagiorgi1975@yahoo.com

User is offlinePM
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 02:38 AM
Top Hotel Destinations

Acapulco Hotels
Atlanta Hotels
Austin Hotels
Beijing Hotels
Cancun Hotels
Charlotte Hotels
Chicago Hotels
Dallas Hotels
Denver Hotels
Honolulu Hotels
Houston Hotels
Indianapolis Hotels
Kissimmee Hotels
Las Vegas Hotels
London Hotels
Los Angeles Hotels
Mexico City Hotels
Miami Hotels
Miami Beach Hotels
Montreal Hotels
Myrtle Beach Hotels
Nashville Hotels
Negril Hotels
New Orleans Hotels
New York City Hotels
Orlando Hotels
Paris Hotels
Phoenix Hotels
Playa del Carmen Hotels
Puerto Plata Hotels
Puerto Vallarta Hotels
Punta Cana Hotels
Rome Hotels
San Antonio Hotels
San Diego Hotels
San Francisco Hotels
Seattle Hotels
Tampa Hotels
Toronto Hotels
Washington DC Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.