Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> IS PAKISTAN SAFE???
obaidmuhammad23
post Feb 28 2010, 03:57 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 794211
Nominate me as a Local Expert

Pakistan is one of the most significant country in the world these days particularly due to war against terrorism. Even Pakistan is one of the main issues of current USA politics. This is evident from the statements of US politicians and current debates between US Presidential candidates.
Globally it appears that Pakistan is under fire all over the country so it is important to know Pakistan a more in detail.
Pakistan is spread over 778,720 SQ KM and it's among 10 most populated countries of the world. It is gateway to china and central Asian countries through Afghanistan. It also neighbors India and Iran.
Since Russian invasion to Afghanistan, Pakistan is front line state helping Afghanistan to make it a peaceful country where people can live and prosper. However Pakistan paid a cost for that and still paying. Those who do not want world peace become direct enemy of Pakistan and trying to damage its own Peace and Economy. Pakistan becomes target of terrorism. Media played a very negative role and instead of highlighting facts, spread this violence in a way that magnifies the situation and helped the war loving people more as they find it helpful in getting their targets more easily.
It is a fact that Pakistan is under terrorist attacks but this is not the culture of Pakistan. Pakistan means Land of Pure and its entire population is peace loving and kind. Only few are doing inhuman things because of their ill intentions.
In this situation, Pakistan truly deserves Global support for her stand against terrorism. Most important thing to understand is that Pakistan is a big country as far as land is concerned. Anything bad definitely affects the whole country but physically it does not affect the whole system. People are doing their businesses and work, streets have traffic as usual. Shopping centers are busy. Education is going on and all other things belonging to life.
Karachi which is the biggest City of Pakistan and hub for major industrial, commercial and economical activities, is getting a new look. A lot of progress has been made in recent years particularly in infra structure development. New projects are on their way. Sky scrappers are planned and will be there in few years time. This all indicates that potential is there and Pakistan is worth place to business with.
Source:
www.supersitepakistan.com a complete guide about Pakistan.
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
skylab
post May 17 2010, 03:39 PM
Post #2

World Traveler

Member No.: 228012

I'd love to visit Pakistan. I'll do it sometime for sure.

--------------------
DJSkylab.com: My blog :)
ArtOfBackpacking.com: Backpacking Independent International Traveler
Facebook
"They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." -Andy Warhol
"My body has certainly wandered a good deal, but I have an uneasy suspicion that my mind has not wandered enough." -Noel Coward
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
vacationers
post Aug 31 2011, 01:11 AM
Post #3

Wanderer

Member No.: 2229393

North Pakistan' Gilgit Baltistan region is the safest place on this place, where during all the troubles in the rest of the country, not related incident took place. This is the most beautiful area of the country to visit where you can find glaciers, lakes, wildernesses, cultural diversities, heritage sites, valleys, deserts, waterfalls, gurgling rivers interspersed all over the north, making it the best places for all kind of landscape and tastes of adventure.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 03:47 AM
Top Hotel Destinations in Pakistan

Bhurban Hotels
Chitral Hotels
Faisalabad Hotels
Gilgit Hotels
Gujranwala Hotels
Gwadar Hotels
Hunza Hotels
Hyderabad Hotels
Islamabad Hotels
Karachi Hotels
Khaplu Hotels
Lahore Hotels
Larkana Hotels
Minapin Hotels
Multan Hotels
Murree Hotels
Muzaffarabad Hotels
Nathia Gali Hotels
Peshawar Hotels
Punjab Hotels
Quetta Hotels
Rawalakot Hotels
Rawalpindi Hotels
Saidu Hotels
Skardu Hotels
Tarishing Hotels
Wah Cantt Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.