Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Quick job offer in Haiphong
nguyenduvien
post Mar 28 2008, 12:11 PM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 159727
Nominate me as a Local Expert

By the way, I would say level of general English of Haiphong people is very very low. It is not easy to find the one who can speak English well and can have independent correspondence and writting, except some are experienced and qualified. But if compared to Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh city it is so so low! But recently in Haiphong quite many international groups start investing into hotel industy, port, high class living block, apartment or villas...so that why demand for learning English here is increasing rapidly! Opening this center, firstly, is not just to get money but the reason is I love English, languages. I easily can see almost of them have the wrong way to learn English. They consider English as a compulsory subject at school! I hope I could change it!
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Paul
post Mar 31 2008, 09:34 AM
Post #22

Navigator

Member No.: 98

QUOTE(nguyenduvien @ Mar 28 2008, 12:01 PM) *

Paul, I wasnt the one who took you to the water puppets. I am the one who collected coins and invited you to try a bowl of beef noodle. And you could not find it in your heart to refuse me but in fact I knew you were a bit "sceptical". hahahaha...! Just kidding! And at that time, you were just by yourself, not accompanied students.

Hi Thu. I can remember a little bit about giving you the coins. That was easy. I had just come from Australia I think and had them in my pocket. So easy to give to you and I think they would bring you more happiness than they would to me.

Hmmm, also very vague memories of you taking me to dinner. Ha ha - you have to excuse me, because my memory is very bad. I was in a car accident when I was younger and lost all my memory. It is better now, but still not 100%.

I think the nights you were not working another man worked. Yes? I think maybe I thought you two should go out. But when I asked him, he said he wouldn't consider a girlfriend until he had worked hard and saved money and so could look after her. That was interesting as it is different to the way young people in Australia would think.

But I still can't picture your face in my memory. You'll have to send a photo.

Did you get anyone for the job yet? Are you teaching already yourself?
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
nguyenduvien
post Apr 3 2008, 04:15 AM
Post #23

Member No.: 159727

QUOTE(Paul @ Mar 31 2008, 09:34 AM) *

Paul, I wasnt the one who took you to the water puppets. I am the one who collected coins and invited you to try a bowl of beef noodle. And you could not find it in your heart to refuse me but in fact I knew you were a bit "sceptical". hahahaha...! Just kidding! And at that time, you were just by yourself, not accompanied students.

Hi Thu. I can remember a little bit about giving you the coins. That was easy. I had just come from Australia I think and had them in my pocket. So easy to give to you and I think they would bring you more happiness than they would to me.

Hmmm, also very vague memories of you taking me to dinner. Ha ha - you have to excuse me, because my memory is very bad. I was in a car accident when I was younger and lost all my memory. It is better now, but still not 100%.

I think the nights you were not working another man worked. Yes? I think maybe I thought you two should go out. But when I asked him, he said he wouldn't consider a girlfriend until he had worked hard and saved money and so could look after her. That was interesting as it is different to the way young people in Australia would think.

User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
duvien
post Jul 14 2008, 12:37 PM
Post #24

Member No.: 212356

QUOTE(nguyenduvien @ Apr 3 2008, 04:15 AM) *

QUOTE(Paul @ Mar 31 2008, 09:34 AM) *

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 03:39 PM
Top Hotel Destinations in Vietnam

Ben Tre Hotels
Buon Ma Thuot Hotels
Can Tho Hotels
Cao Lahn Hotels
Cat Ba Hotels
Chau Doc Hotels
Da Nang Hotels
Dalat Hotels
Dien Bien Phu Hotels
Dong Ha Hotels
Dong Hoi Hotels
Duong To Hotels
Ha Tien Hotels
Haiphong Hotels
Halong Bay Hotels
Hanoi Hotels
Ho Chi Minh City Hotels
Hoi An Hotels
Hue Hotels
Khanh Hai Hotels
Kontum Hotels
Lai Chau Hotels
Lao Cai Hotels
Long Hai Hotels
Mui Ne Hotels
My Tho Hotels
Nha Trang Hotels
Ninh Binh Hotels
Ninh Phuoc Hotels
Phan Rang-Thap Cham Hotels
Phan Thiet Hotels
Quang Ngai Hotels
Quy Nhon Hotels
Rach Gia Hotels
Sapa Hotels
Soc Trang Hotels
Tuyen Quang Hotels
Vinh Long Hotels
Vung Tau Hotels
Yen Bai Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.