Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Villas in Bali, my time in a luxury Bali villa - nice!
lovemadrid
post Mar 10 2008, 01:45 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 152836

I just spent one week in February staying in a luxury Bali villa www.villaasmara.com which was absolutely gorgeous. It was located in a fairly remote little village north of Canggu, and so it was a really good place to get some peace and quiet - although I wouldn't recommend it if you want to be "close to the action" of Kuta. It's just besides the ocean, and so it had views of the ocean and the adjacent ocean temple, as well as views of the surrounding rice fields and the volcanos in the distance. It had 4 bedrooms so thankfully there was plenty of space for my wife and I and our 3 kids. There was also a pool, pool table and tennis court to keep the kids occupied, whilst my wife and I caught up on our holiday reading. Best of all though was the service. Having never stayed in a fully-catered villa before, it was quite a treat to have our own personal chef, butler and driver waiting on us hand and foot. It certainly wasn't cheap at $675 a night, but if you want to spoil yourself, I would definitely recommend it. Besides, when you're travelling with a family of 5 and would need to rent 2 rooms anyway, it's pretty comparable in my experience with what you'd pay at a five-star hotel.
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Paul
post Mar 10 2008, 08:57 PM
Post #2

Navigator

Group: Members
Member No.: 98

WOW!! That sounds nice
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 08:35 AM
Top Hotel Destinations

Acapulco Hotels
Atlanta Hotels
Austin Hotels
Beijing Hotels
Cancun Hotels
Charlotte Hotels
Chicago Hotels
Dallas Hotels
Denver Hotels
Honolulu Hotels
Houston Hotels
Indianapolis Hotels
Kissimmee Hotels
Las Vegas Hotels
London Hotels
Los Angeles Hotels
Mexico City Hotels
Miami Hotels
Miami Beach Hotels
Montreal Hotels
Myrtle Beach Hotels
Nashville Hotels
Negril Hotels
New Orleans Hotels
New York City Hotels
Orlando Hotels
Paris Hotels
Phoenix Hotels
Playa del Carmen Hotels
Puerto Plata Hotels
Puerto Vallarta Hotels
Punta Cana Hotels
Rome Hotels
San Antonio Hotels
San Diego Hotels
San Francisco Hotels
Seattle Hotels
Tampa Hotels
Toronto Hotels
Washington DC Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.