Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My travel experience to a beautiful country
Alex
post Oct 11 2005, 02:59 AM
Post #1

Unregistered

Hi to All ,
I am Alex and I have just came from my travel to India. I have opted for a rent a car with 3 star heritage hotels and i have found I contact in India who has a travel agency in India and himself he is working as guide and a driver since last 8 years in all over India. I have opted for a organized travel with 3 star heritage hotels of Rajasthan. I have started from Delhi i went to Manawa the Town of beautiful fresco painted havelis, then i head to Bikaner another beautiful city of Rajasthan, Then to Jaisalmer the desert capital with magnificent sand castle and many beautiful temples of Jain religion., then I started the second day for Jodhpur its was also I nice city but little bit noisy and polluted because of population, Then I have seen The temple of Rankpur one the best temples of Jain religion in India , then we head towards the most beautiful city of Rajasthan Udaipur the Lake city and Venice in the east. It reflects the royalty of the time of Maharajas we stayed two nights in Udaipur and appreciated the services of my driver very much and the professionalism of the travel agency. After Udaipur we started for Pushkar and we have also visited the splendid fort of Chittorgarh on the way. Then we slept at Pushkar Palace the best hotel in town and have splendid view over the lake and nice to have a dinner at lake side,
The next morning we have started early for Jaipur the capital of Rajasthan and the pink city I have astonished by the beauty of this growing city with Camel cart and Mercedes benz on the red lights, Its realy a nice city with many things to see and and I great hub for the shoppers with busy markets and wide arrays, The next day when I have started for Agra the city of Taj and I was very exited to see this beautiful city when we have visited Fatehpur sikri the deserted mugal city and the day we slept at Agra in Clarks shiraz one the best hotel of Agra with a nice Taj facing Room, The next morning at six early in the mornig we went to see the The Taj and I liked it very much. We have visted other monuments also the Red Fort and the Tomb of Itmadu-dulah and Akbar at Sikandra.
That was the last city of our travel in India and our last day with our nice and friendly driver Kedar . He drived us to delhi where the next day we have to catch flight back to home. Out Travel in Rajasthan was the memorable and one of the best travel of my like and I would like to recommend the services of the Kedar and his travel agency India world travel to all fellow travelers you can contact him for Rent a car , Hotel reservation in Rajasthan and other travel services in India. His email address is Kedar1verma@yahoo.com and web site address is www.indiaworldtravel.com and you can tell him that you came from the side of Alex.

Thanks
Alex
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
well wisher
post Mar 4 2006, 08:09 AM
Post #2

Unregistered

kyo bhai kedar
nam kabse badal liya, alex, it's good name but tumhari language are yahi to pakde gaye miya nam badal lene se jhutha e-mail id bana lene se koi client nahi ata !!!!!!!! yeh public hai bhaiya sab janti hai.
or tum to guide the ye driver kab ban gaye ........or kitna giroge........mechanic banke hi manoge kya

ab ye jhut likhna band karo nahi to main ek jhuta e-mail id banake (or vo bhi ek ladki ka) tumhe net par badnam kar dunga ki tumne mere sath rap karne ki koshish ki or age to tum samajh hi gaye honge, ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeh sab english main bhi likh sakta tha but tumhe samjhane ke akhiri koshish ke hai, age tumhare marzi.....

achy bhaiya
khuda hafiz

tumhara hi

na na na beta mere bare main jyada ghutne par jor mat lagao kyonki tumahara dimage vahi par hai or suno mere bare main tabhi jan paoge jab ek purana karz yad ayega, fine chal ab bahut hua net band kar or chalta ban
+Quote Post
whereshegoes
post Apr 3 2006, 01:11 AM
Post #3

Journeyer

Group: Members
Member No.: 5
Nominate me as a Local Expert

I have no idea what that says but I am curious...I understood the HAHAHA part...

Just goes to show that as smiles know no boundaries, neither do laughs.

--------------------
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
uncle_davros
post Apr 4 2006, 08:08 AM
Post #4

Planet Pioneer

Member No.: 226

Glad to hear that you are having a good time in India. Great place, but can be slightly tiresome sometimes

--------------------
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
travelmaxx
post May 2 2012, 01:48 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 2840413

Wow! that's good experience. Few travelers achieve such type of experience. Traveling all north Indian places are not easy task but you have great job.

I hope you have to visit once again
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
flightbooking
post May 7 2012, 02:20 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 2843563

There are many places to visit in india like Taj Mehal, Agra Fort, Hawa Mahal, Rajastan Deserts, Buland Darwaza, Jantar Mantar, Red Fort
Charminar, Kashmir Lakes in Fall, Shore Temple at Mahabalipuram
Ellora Caves, Khajuraho, Sun Temple at Konark
Ethipothala Falls, Mysor Palace, Taj Mahal
Gateway of India, Qutab Minar, Victoria Memorial etc ...
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 03:33 AM
Top Hotel Destinations in India

Agra Hotels
Ahmedabad Hotels
Alappuzha Hotels
Amritsar Hotels
Bangalore Hotels
Bardez Hotels
Bhubaneswar Hotels
Calangute Hotels
Candolim Hotels
Chennai (Madras) Hotels
Darjeeling Hotels
Gangtok Hotels
Goa Hotels
Gurgaon Hotels
Haridwar Hotels
Hyderabad Hotels
Indore Hotels
Jaipur Hotels
Jaisalmer Hotels
Jodhpur Hotels
Kochi Hotels
Kodaikanal Hotels
Kolkata (Calcutta) Hotels
Kovalam Hotels
Manali Hotels
Mumbai (Bombay) Hotels
Munnar Hotels
Mussoorie Hotels
Mysore Hotels
Nainital Hotels
New Delhi Hotels
Ootacamund Hotels
Pondicherry Hotels
Pune Hotels
Salcette Hotels
Shimla Hotels
Srinagar Hotels
Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum) Hotels
Udaipur Hotels
Varanasi Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.