Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> hi guys i gotta someting to say
krski
post Dec 3 2009, 12:25 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 514051

i'm a chinese guy,and i hate the f**king chinese communist.damn it!
it's just yesterday,there was a poor women without any money and power and just want to protect her own right,burned herself.and the reason is the f**king government want her house which situated in a place where can make more money.
what do you guys think about that?
i feel suck and sorrow.i don't wanna live in chinese mainland anymore.
you konw,there are a lot of chinese people think china is a very powerful country in the world,but that's all S*$#!they hate japanese,laugh indians and south korean.
there are many histories be distorted.there are many data be fabricated............ speak_cool.gif
oh my god
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
starlagurl
post Dec 3 2009, 01:04 PM
Post #2

Rolling Stone

Group: Local Expert
Member No.: 103914

First off, welcome to the forums.

I'm moving this to the China forum, b/c it's about China.

This is quite a shocking story, but I'm a little confused about the house part. The government wanted to take her house from her? Did they offer her any money?

Do you have a link to an article about this?

Does this happen a lot?

--------------------
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
krski
post Dec 3 2009, 10:07 PM
Post #3

thanks

that's just a few sorrow things happened in china.

i'll show you one picture about the event.
Attached Image
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
krski
post Dec 3 2009, 10:32 PM
Post #4

human rights is a joke in china.
the chinese law is almost service for rich person and who owned power and foreigners.
you know,in western china some poor place,if you are ill and with no money and power,you will die,and it just caused of cold!!!cold kill people..... speak_cool.gif
absolutely,there are also some place in china is rich,but that's not equal,the disparity between urban and suburbs is very huge.
i came to chongqing once a time,and i saw the skyscraper in the shabby suburbs.

that's great chongqing urban
Attached Image

and what is this?
Attached Image
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
krski
post Dec 7 2009, 08:26 AM
Post #5

QUOTE(mikefriend @ Dec 6 2009, 07:32 PM) *

Dude if you want to gripe about human rights and communism then go stand in Tieenimen Square with a sign protesting.

We'll start a betting pool to see how long you last before the grab you and stick you in a room and start the torture.

Until you and the rest of your comrades take action just be quiet because as long as China keeps supplying US Wal-Marts with $9.99 toasters no one really cares about what goes on inside China or how old the kid is that makes that toaster.

The truth is the Chinese are too spineless to stand up to their government so at present the divide between the rich and poor widens and the rich will control the government of China and there's not a thing people less than rich can do about it.

So if you wanna do something, a forum likes this is no help.

yes,you are right.
what i did at here is useless.
but there are many things make chinese people don't dare to do anything bravely.think about the year of 1989 in TAM.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
aopaq
post Dec 7 2009, 09:26 AM
Post #6

Tripper

Group: Local Expert
Member No.: 893

QUOTE(mikefriend @ Dec 6 2009, 08:32 PM) *

The truth is the Chinese are too spineless to stand up to their government so at present the divide between the rich and poor widens and the rich will control the government of China and there's not a thing people less than rich can do about it.

So if you wanna do something, a forum likes this is no help.

I think it is easy to say that Chinese are spineless but without having completely grown up in their culture and situation I think it is very difficult to judge just how easy it would be to stand up to their government.
I would say the divide between rich and poor exists to varying degrees in most other countries (the black people in the US, the First Nations people in Canada, the Aborigines in Australia) but we don't usually refer to those other groups as being spineless because they fail to stand up to their governments.

I do agree that if one wants to do something, this type of forum does very little. However, there is no rule to say one can't vent their frustrations once in a while. And in so doing I think there is possibly an educational spin-off that can result for those unaware of these types of situations.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 11:53 AM
Top Hotel Destinations in China

Beijing Hotels
Changchun Hotels
Changsha Hotels
Chengdu Hotels
Chongqing Hotels
Dalian Hotels
Dongguan Hotels
Foshan Hotels
Fuzhou Hotels
Guangzhou Hotels
Guilin Hotels
Haikou Hotels
Hangzhou Hotels
Harbin Hotels
Hefei Hotels
Hong Kong Hotels
Jinan Hotels
Kunming Hotels
Lanzhou Hotels
Lijiang Hotels
Nanchang Hotels
Nanjing Hotels
Nanning Hotels
Ningbo Hotels
Qingdao Hotels
Sanya Hotels
Shanghai Hotels
Shenyang Hotels
Shenzhen Hotels
Suzhou Hotels
Taiyuan Hotels
Tianjin Hotels
Urumqi Hotels
Wenzhou Hotels
Wuhan Hotels
Wuxi Hotels
Xi'an Hotels
Xiamen Hotels
Zhengzhou Hotels
Zhuhai Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.