Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> lake safari in thailand, my best thailand experience, nature, adventure, unseen and unspiled
bangkokflex
post Nov 30 2009, 01:20 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 540781
Nominate me as a Local Expert

Hey Fellow travelers, I have been traveling in Thailand for many years and I also live here and I just had my best Thailand experience, I have just been on a short 4 day lake safari trip to the Kanchanaburi province, where I spend 4 days on a traditional Thai houseboat, cruising around Khao Laem lake and it was great. Itís a part that is not discovered by mass tourism yet, its unique and a truly great eco adventure experience. We just relaxed and enjoyed ourselves for 4 days in one of the most beautiful spots I have seen in Thailand. The boat is great, the food is great and you get to see and experience something that most people donít know exist. In the 4 days, we went jungle trekking into a waterfall, we visited a coconut island, did some kayaking into caves, visited a real and authentic village close to the Myanmar border, a monastery, did some real elephant trekking, not the normal tourist kind and did some bamboo rafting. I can highly recommend this experience. Donít miss out on this one experience, I know ill not forget it, itís special, different and unique, itís for everybody and we just loved it.
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
starlagurl
post Nov 30 2009, 02:02 PM
Post #2

Rolling Stone

Group: Local Expert
Member No.: 103914

OK... thanks for that... is this some kind of strange spam?

--------------------
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
bangkokflex
post Nov 30 2009, 07:19 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 540781
Nominate me as a Local Expert

QUOTE(starlagurl @ Nov 30 2009, 02:02 PM) *

OK... thanks for that... is this some kind of strange spam?

Hi Starlagurl, what you mean spam, I just had a great and very special holiday experience and wanted to share it with people, because those are getting harder and harder to find in Thailand, is that so strange to you. If I wanted to promote something, don't you think I would try and put contact info or a webpage in the message, like I see you do in some of your replies.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 12:18 PM
Top Hotel Destinations in Thailand

Ayutthaya Hotels
Bangkok Hotels
Cha-am Hotels
Chaweng Hotels
Chiang Mai Hotels
Chiang Rai Hotels
Chon Buri Hotels
Hat Yai Hotels
Hua Hin Hotels
Kanchanaburi Hotels
Kathu Hotels
Khao Lak Hotels
Khon Kaen Hotels
Ko Lanta Hotels
Ko Phangan Hotels
Ko Phi Phi Don Hotels
Ko Tao Hotels
Krabi Hotels
Lampang Hotels
Loei Hotels
Mae Hong Son Hotels
Nakorn Ratchasima Hotels
Nakorn Si Thammarat Hotels
Narathiwat Hotels
Nonthaburi Hotels
Pai Hotels
Patong Hotels
Pattaya Hotels
Phangnga Hotels
Phetchaburi Hotels
Phitsanulok Hotels
Rawai Hotels
Rayong Hotels
Songkhla Hotels
Sukhothai Hotels
Surat Thani Hotels
Tak Hotels
Trang Hotels
Trat Hotels
Udon Thani Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.