Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> China travel Jan 2008
whitters
post Jun 25 2007, 03:05 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 63099

Hello!
My name is Whitney, I'm 19, female, an Australian and currently teaching in Wuhan China until January 2008. I'm looking for people to travel or meet up with to see the major sites of China before I return home in February. I realise that it will be the middle of winter at this time and am therefore open to any other suggestions about nearby countries perhaps in warmer areas. I'm keen to look at Japan, Nepal, Thailand etc but as i said, open to suggestions.

Cheers
Whitney
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
billman_teskey
post Jul 19 2007, 01:16 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 71755

Hi Whitney!
my name is Bill, I'm Canadian, Male and 20 years old.
I will be going to CHangchun China in Jilin province in about 10 days.
from whaat I understand of the school schedule in China, I will have time off around that time, it'd be nice to experience Asia with a travel partner instead of alone.
let me know if you're interested! I'm thinking about spending a few days in Beijing when i arrive to hit up some of the sights and sounds, let me know if you care to join me!(I don;t know how close to Beijing you might be)
safe travels!
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
redrevolver
post Aug 29 2007, 05:15 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 51495

Hi Whitney, I'll be in China starting in December '07 and will be there until around the second week of January. I'll be flying into Kunming and heading east until I arrive in Shanghai. I'll be ferrying over to Japan at that point, but I'm definitely willing to try and meet up at some point. Let me know what you think.

Mike
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
henderson_sd
post Sep 8 2007, 06:34 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 86829

Hi Whitney, I am a 24 year old British guy.

I am in China on my own for December and Jan. Do you have any plans for New Years Eve? Dont really know where to go or what to do but some company would certainly be good!

Sam
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
whitters
post Sep 9 2007, 10:48 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 63099

Hey there sam!
My plans have changed since i made this post as I now have a friend coming over from Australia during the whole month of Jan and we are planing to go shanghai, Xi'an Lhasa, Nepal. So keep in touch and if we happen to be around the same place at the same time then we should definately meet up!
New Years i shall be still working around that time so I'm afraid i'll still be in wuhan.
Anyway thankyou for your reply

Whit

QUOTE(henderson_sd @ Sep 8 2007, 06:34 AM) *

Hi Whitney, I am a 24 year old British guy.

I am in China on my own for December and Jan. Do you have any plans for New Years Eve? Dont really know where to go or what to do but some company would certainly be good!

Sam
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
human
post Sep 12 2007, 11:33 PM
Post #6

Wanderer

Member No.: 15965

Dear Whitney
Namaste! ( Nepali Traditional Greetings)

If you need any info. & help to come to Nepal Let me know
nepaltrek@yahoo.com
Warms Regards
Human
QUOTE(whitters @ Jun 25 2007, 03:05 AM) *

Hello!
My name is Whitney, I'm 19, female, an Australian and currently teaching in Wuhan China until January 2008. I'm looking for people to travel or meet up with to see the major sites of China before I return home in February. I realise that it will be the middle of winter at this time and am therefore open to any other suggestions about nearby countries perhaps in warmer areas. I'm keen to look at Japan, Nepal, Thailand etc but as i said, open to suggestions.

Cheers
Whitney
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 12:05 AM
Top Hotel Destinations in China

Beijing Hotels
Changchun Hotels
Changsha Hotels
Chengdu Hotels
Chongqing Hotels
Dalian Hotels
Dongguan Hotels
Foshan Hotels
Fuzhou Hotels
Guangzhou Hotels
Guilin Hotels
Haikou Hotels
Hangzhou Hotels
Harbin Hotels
Hefei Hotels
Hong Kong Hotels
Jinan Hotels
Kunming Hotels
Lanzhou Hotels
Lijiang Hotels
Nanchang Hotels
Nanjing Hotels
Nanning Hotels
Ningbo Hotels
Qingdao Hotels
Sanya Hotels
Shanghai Hotels
Shenyang Hotels
Shenzhen Hotels
Suzhou Hotels
Taiyuan Hotels
Tianjin Hotels
Urumqi Hotels
Wenzhou Hotels
Wuhan Hotels
Wuxi Hotels
Xi'an Hotels
Xiamen Hotels
Zhengzhou Hotels
Zhuhai Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.