Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Thailand sept 09, Thailand in sep
galaxyman07
post Aug 10 2009, 11:52 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 218601

Im 26/m/aussie travelling solo to Thailand 15th to the 29th Sept 09 - probably spend most of it in Koh Samui and Koh Phangan. Plan to head to the Half Moon Party on the 25th, but no definate plans made yet. If youre a guy/girl heading to Thailand around this time and wanna meet up/party/explore - or even just meetup for a drink somewhere, then let me know. Hopefully going to try and go on a backpackers/tourist tour somewhere along the way.

http://www.myspace.com/trevmac01
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
starlagurl
post Aug 11 2009, 08:32 AM
Post #2

Rolling Stone

Group: Local Expert
Member No.: 103914

I know there are a bunch of people on here that live there, I wonder if they would be interested in meeting up with you for a bevvy or two.

Guys?

--------------------
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
bilbostuff
post Aug 15 2009, 01:27 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 295539

QUOTE(galaxyman07 @ Aug 10 2009, 11:52 PM) *

Im 26/m/aussie travelling solo to Thailand 15th to the 29th Sept 09 - probably spend most of it in Koh Samui and Koh Phangan. Plan to head to the Half Moon Party on the 25th, but no definate plans made yet. If youre a guy/girl heading to Thailand around this time and wanna meet up/party/explore - or even just meetup for a drink somewhere, then let me know. Hopefully going to try and go on a backpackers/tourist tour somewhere along the way.

http://www.myspace.com/trevmac01

I arrive September 2nd, for 5 weeks and will probably be all over the place.. keep my email and drop me note, we shall see what is going on. I intend to hit Samui as well as perhaps Cambodia...(along with All points in Thailand)...This is my third journey over there and frankly I cannot get enough...

Later Gator..
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
razorsedge
post Sep 5 2009, 10:29 AM
Post #4

Drifter

Member No.: 288266

will be in patong from the 18 to 26 with some mates a drink sounds good if you are ther at that time 6pm at the sailor bar most night by the sound of it i check this page every day.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
bilbostuff
post Sep 5 2009, 10:44 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 295539

QUOTE(razorsedge @ Sep 5 2009, 10:29 AM) *

will be in patong from the 18 to 26 with some mates a drink sounds good if you are ther at that time 6pm at the sailor bar most night by the sound of it i check this page every day.

I will see where I am, currently in Kao Samoui, Sailor Bar is a good one..wink.gif....I an leaving for either Cambodia or Pai...(I know, big difference bettween the two)...today from Kao Samoui..as always will probably decide on the way to Bankok...to expensive for an American in Kao Samoui..LOL....
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 05:08 PM
Top Hotel Destinations in Thailand

Ayutthaya Hotels
Bangkok Hotels
Cha-am Hotels
Chaweng Hotels
Chiang Mai Hotels
Chiang Rai Hotels
Chon Buri Hotels
Hat Yai Hotels
Hua Hin Hotels
Kanchanaburi Hotels
Kathu Hotels
Khao Lak Hotels
Khon Kaen Hotels
Ko Lanta Hotels
Ko Phangan Hotels
Ko Phi Phi Don Hotels
Ko Tao Hotels
Krabi Hotels
Lampang Hotels
Loei Hotels
Mae Hong Son Hotels
Nakorn Ratchasima Hotels
Nakorn Si Thammarat Hotels
Narathiwat Hotels
Nonthaburi Hotels
Pai Hotels
Patong Hotels
Pattaya Hotels
Phangnga Hotels
Phetchaburi Hotels
Phitsanulok Hotels
Rawai Hotels
Rayong Hotels
Songkhla Hotels
Sukhothai Hotels
Surat Thani Hotels
Tak Hotels
Trang Hotels
Trat Hotels
Udon Thani Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.