Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Trip to Tahiti
smtahiti
post Jul 7 2009, 04:56 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 285252

Greetings from Tahiti Tourism North America! I wanted to let everyone know about a video contest we recently launched. You could win a week-long trip to Tahiti! We'll send you and your loved one(s) to at least two islands with breakfast and dinner included daily as well as at least one land and one lagoon excursion. Tahiti is truly a magical place and this is a great trip!

You can enter the contest here: www.investinyourlove.com. Simply upload your video telling us why you need a trip to Tahiti to Invest in Your Love.

Feel free to post your thoughts about the islands or comments and questions about the contest.

Good luck!

Nicole
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
starlagurl
post Jul 8 2009, 09:29 AM
Post #2

Rolling Stone

Group: Local Expert
Member No.: 103914

Sian, do you want to apply? I think we need to invest more in our love.

--------------------
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
kuurgen
post Mar 23 2010, 06:06 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 863871

QUOTE(smtahiti @ Jul 7 2009, 05:56 PM) *

Greetings from Tahiti Tourism North America! I wanted to let everyone know about a video contest we recently launched. You could win a week-long trip to Tahiti! We'll send you and your loved one(s) to at least two islands with breakfast and dinner included daily as well as at least one land and one lagoon excursion. Tahiti is truly a magical place and this is a great trip!

You can enter the contest here: www.investinyourlove.com. Simply upload your video telling us why you need a trip to Tahiti to Invest in Your Love.

Feel free to post your thoughts about the islands or comments and questions about the contest.

Good luck!

Nicole

Tahiti Tourism is clueless. Invest in your love, the reason they say invest, is because Tahiti requires a small fortune. The cost of flights is astronomical, as is hotel and food. Tourists are routinely gouged.

6 dollar cups of coffee are just one of the fun things you'll experience.

As usual, Tahiti Tourism has been wasting money on ineffective campaigns like this.
Lower the airfare.

I can see how commited you are to your job Nicole, you've made a point to come back here after posting your spam.

User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
kuurgen
post Mar 30 2010, 03:21 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 863871

QUOTE(vacation365 @ Mar 30 2010, 05:18 AM) *

Hey kuurgen,

Are they an organization?

As for Tahiti, I have never really done research on this place before, is it really a nice place for a getaway. Any experiences from anyone?

Tahiti Tourism is the government agency of French Polynesia responsible for promoting Tahiti as a travel destination.

I lived in French Polynesia. It's a once in a lifetime trip, not only because it is one of the most beautiful places you will ever see, but it's also one of the most expensive places to visit (Alongside with Tokyo).

Most fans of French Polynesia are in mutual agreement that French Polynesia has priced themselves out of the destination market because it is *JUST* that expensive.

A hotel room on Bora Bora is MINIMUM $200 USD a night.

Check out Couples Retreat the movie. They filmed that on Bora Bora.

There are ways to do Tahiti on the cheap, but it's not practical with families with small children. (IMHO)

User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
toloan
post Jul 31 2012, 02:56 AM
Post #5

Wanderer

Member No.: 2762143

Search Tahiti vacation deals, plan your Bora Bora honeymoon, or find a local travel agent who can create the perfect trip to paradise. The Islands of Tahiti have something for every traveler - sugary white - sand beaches, vibrant marine life, rugged mountains, and colorful history.

--------------------
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 06:39 AM
Top Hotel Destinations in Tahiti

Arue Hotels
Faa'a Hotels
Mahina Hotels
Papeete Hotels
Pirae Hotels
Punaauia Hotels
Tahiti Hotels
Teahupoo Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.