Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> POSSITIVE -NEGATIVE IMPRESSIONS ON YOUR STAY
greekcypriot
post Jun 8 2009, 09:10 AM
Post #1

Rolling Stone

Group: Local Expert
Member No.: 273790

I have become the Local Expert of Cyprus less than a week ago.
I am here to help tourists who wish to visit the island as much as I can.
So, I thought seriously about this new page.

HERE you write down your good or bad impressions of your stay in the Island of Aphrodite. Make comments on HOTELS,
RESTAURANTS,
Tell us about TRAPS - if you had any -

Suggest on a tour on the Island,
Say something about the PEOPLE, the CLIMATE, the Tradition.
What you LIKED Or DISLIKED

Even post vidoes or photos concerning ANYTHING good or bad.

This is to help other members who are planning a trip here, to plan their trip better.

http://www.travelpod.com/members/greekcypriot

--------------------
My LATEST BLOGS: Marmari, Vasa, and CYPRUS, the Unique Destination for Business and Holidays!!!

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. ~St. Augustine
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
greekcypriot
post Jan 25 2010, 03:59 PM
Post #2

Rolling Stone

Group: Local Expert
Member No.: 273790

Well, this afternoon I received an e mail from a TravelPod member called Marie who recently visited the Island of Cyprus and now she is back.
She writes her impressions in the e mail and I look forward to looking through her entries to see exactly how she and her husband spent those 4 days.

I make an attachment for other members who plan visiting the Island of Cyprus and probably you would find this entry interesting.
Well, this is what she wrote me:

Popi is the best! Best regards from Latvia
Dear Popi,

Thank you very much for your letter and for your help!
I'm very sorry for my late answer.

Cyprus is GREAT. We spent marvellous 4 days there. We visited all places, which we planned to see. All of them are mentioned in the forum. YES, we visited all of them!!!

Cyprus impressed me so much, that my husband and I decided that we should go there once more, but only in summer. Because I really want to enjoy all these amazing beaches. Besides, my husband said that in winter water in Cyprus is warmer than in Latvia smile.gif

I really enjoyed time spent there. I like architecture of churches and buildings. It very differs from Latvian traditional architecture. It seemed like we were in other world! Besides, people are also different. In Cyprus they are more emotional, more open-minded! Here in Latvia we usually try to hide our emotions. I was in the Ukraine a lot of times and I think characters of Ukranians and Cyprians is almost the same! And this type of people is closer for me! smile.gif

Speaking about your blog, it was and IS very useful and helpful for us. We get a lot of necessary information there. Thank you very much for your work and for your help!!! You are really the best!!!

Moreover, some days ago after our Cyprus trip my husband and I spent about 2-3 hours watching pictures from your blog and reading your stories. And we were SO happy, when we found a picture of place, where we had already been!!! You make a very good job, Popi! And I am so happy, that I have found this forum and YOU!

Best wishes,
Marie

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thank you Marie for your kind words.
I will be here for any further information you might need in the future for you and for any other member of TravelPod.
Popi

--------------------
My LATEST BLOGS: Marmari, Vasa, and CYPRUS, the Unique Destination for Business and Holidays!!!

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. ~St. Augustine
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 08:13 AM
Top Hotel Destinations

Acapulco Hotels
Atlanta Hotels
Austin Hotels
Beijing Hotels
Cancun Hotels
Charlotte Hotels
Chicago Hotels
Dallas Hotels
Denver Hotels
Honolulu Hotels
Houston Hotels
Indianapolis Hotels
Kissimmee Hotels
Las Vegas Hotels
London Hotels
Los Angeles Hotels
Mexico City Hotels
Miami Hotels
Miami Beach Hotels
Montreal Hotels
Myrtle Beach Hotels
Nashville Hotels
Negril Hotels
New Orleans Hotels
New York City Hotels
Orlando Hotels
Paris Hotels
Phoenix Hotels
Playa del Carmen Hotels
Puerto Plata Hotels
Puerto Vallarta Hotels
Punta Cana Hotels
Rome Hotels
San Antonio Hotels
San Diego Hotels
San Francisco Hotels
Seattle Hotels
Tampa Hotels
Toronto Hotels
Washington DC Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.