Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ecotourism project!, university honours thesis
bri7
post Feb 14 2012, 06:12 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2670143
Nominate me as a Local Expert

Hi all!

I am currently a student at the University of Sydney, Australia, and I am doing my Honours year this year!

My thesis is about the reality of ecotourism in Laos, asking questions about the industry's impact, sustainability, and whether the labels 'eco' or 'cultural' attached to many treks/travel programmes are simply greenwashing an activity that is not in fact eco friendly at all!

I know everyone here are keen travellers so anyone that could help me with some tour agency contact or any info regarding their experiences would be very very much appreciated!

If anyone has done any form of 'cultural' or 'eco' labelled trek (eg a homestay, kayaking, forest treks etc) would you please consider filling out a survey for me! It's two pages and will only take about ten minutes to complete!
(It's attached to this post!)

Thankyou!!!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  survey_version_2_feb_14th.doc ( 36.5k ) Number of downloads: 58
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bri7
post Feb 21 2012, 10:34 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 2670143
Nominate me as a Local Expert

QUOTE(bri7 @ Feb 14 2012, 06:12 PM) *

Hi all!

I am currently a student at the University of Sydney, Australia, and I am doing my Honours year this year!

My thesis is about the reality of ecotourism in Laos, asking questions about the industry's impact, sustainability, and whether the labels 'eco' or 'cultural' attached to many treks/travel programmes are simply greenwashing an activity that is not in fact eco friendly at all!

I know everyone here are keen travellers so anyone that could help me with some tour agency contact or any info regarding their experiences would be very very much appreciated!

If anyone has done any form of 'cultural' or 'eco' labelled trek (eg a homestay, kayaking, forest treks etc) would you please consider filling out a survey for me! It's two pages and will only take about ten minutes to complete!
(It's attached to this post!)

Thankyou!!!

Anyone who has downloaded and wishes to complete a survey let me know by replying on here and you can private message me to keep it confidential!
Thankyou!
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 10:41 PM
Top Hotel Destinations in Laos

Ban Khiet Ngong Hotels
Ban Laongam Hotels
Ban Nahin Hotels
Ban Napeng Hotels
Ban Xieng Lom Hotels
Champasak Hotels
Champasak Hotels
Don Kho Hotels
Don Khone Hotels
Don Khong Hotels
Dondet Hotels
Hongsa Hotels
Houei Xai Hotels
Huay Xai Hotels
Lak Sao Hotels
Luang Namtha Hotels
Luang Prabang Hotels
Muang Khammouan Hotels
Muang Khong Hotels
Muang Khua Hotels
Muang La Hotels
Muang Ngoi Neua Hotels
Muang Pakxong Hotels
Muang Sing Hotels
Muang Xay Hotels
Nong Khiaw Hotels
Pak-Lay Hotels
Pakbeng Hotels
Paksan Hotels
Pakse Hotels
Phongsaly Hotels
Phonsavan Hotels
Savannakhet Hotels
Sayaboury Hotels
Thalat Hotels
Vang Vieng Hotels
Vientiane Hotels
Xam Neua Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.