Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> to fly or to train in Canada that is the question
rossport
post Jan 31 2012, 04:33 PM
Post #1

Pathfinder

Group: Local Expert
Member No.: 202074

G'day all I have been to Canada 3 times and each time i have flown across the prairies, now my quandary is we will be back in Canada again in late 2013 and i am trying to work on a 8 weeks schedule around the world, the first part is done and dusted the second which comprises mainly of Canada we will be in Toronto for a few days then getting the train to Halifax for a few days.

I have friends n Saskatoon who we will stay with for about a week then i want to fly to Edmonton for a couple of days maybe 3 time wise is a factor then back to Vancouver and depending again on time up to knights inlet to see some grizzlies then finally back home to Brisbane.

Now the question is do we forgo some of the places we want to visit and travel on the Canadian from Toronto to Saskatoon and then onto the other destinations or do we fly across from Halifax to Saskatoon saving at least 4 days, we possible can come back again at a later date and do the Canadian or is it just as much fun on the ocean and then fly to Saskatoon.

Any advice or ideas would be great we have roughly 3 weeks in Canada total
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2014 - 10:18 AM
Top Hotel Destinations in Canada

Banff Hotels
Calgary Hotels
Canmore Hotels
Charlottetown Hotels
Edmonton Hotels
Fredericton Hotels
Gatineau Hotels
Grande Prairie Hotels
Halifax Hotels
Hamilton Hotels
Jasper Hotels
Kamloops Hotels
Kelowna Hotels
Kingston Hotels
Laval Hotels
London Hotels
Markham Hotels
Mississauga Hotels
Moncton Hotels
Mont Tremblant Hotels
Montreal Hotels
Niagara Falls Hotels
Niagara-on-the-Lake Hotels
North York Hotels
Ottawa Hotels
Penticton Hotels
Quebec City Hotels
Red Deer Hotels
Regina Hotels
Richmond Hotels
Saskatoon Hotels
St. John's Hotels
Sudbury Hotels
Surrey Hotels
Toronto Hotels
Vancouver Hotels
Victoria Hotels
Whistler Hotels
Windsor Hotels
Winnipeg Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.