RVing or "Caravaning" travel produces the MOST MEMORABLE MIND BOGGELING IMPRESSIONS OF ANY TYPE OF TOURISM!! As you travel (living every moment as you go down the highway) it is difficult to realize you are really here (or there, as you will think afterwards). It is truly LIVING THE ADVENTURE.
This feeling is not possible in any other form of travel. You actually eat, sleep, breath, with the Panagonian wind in your face! You can conveniently pull off the road, stop in the middle of a smalll "somebody's home town" ... and in minutes, be a part of the community- amazing.
Anyone that can, should take this type of LIFE EXPERIENCE! On a previous trip, one of my fellow travelers was 89 years old, and did fine. Another was in his twenties and blended in great. There is no age limit, only the limits you put on yourself. Of course, you must be able to drive, and have the "adventure" in you heart to do it - but believe me - if you wait long enough, you won't be able to do it! That's a fact!
As to what to see - EVERYTHING.
OF Course - the human culture
is on the top of the list ..explain later postBIRDING
- With a capital "B" - all imaginable type of birds, from Penguins, Flamingos, Storks, Parrots, Eagles, Hawks, Reas (ostrich-like), woodpeckers, black swans, Ducks, hummingbirds, and so many more note: I am not a birdwatcher, that's what I said before, I guess I am now, you can't help being...also the photos of the birds and other animals all over! HISTORICAL AND NATIVE CULTURAL SITES
- so many they can't be listed here! From the Totonac Indians in Mexico to the Cuna and Choco of Panama, to the different Panagonian tribes. Portuguese Forts, Spanish Walled Citys, Macupuchu, the mysterious line at NASCA, even the fishing boats of Portuguese and Spanish design.
(Current and Historic Mines), Coffee Production, Chocolate Production....eating it too! Farming, wheat, oats, sugarcane - visit the mills too., Beer and Wine production, and agriculture of. ...wow...even writing about it is mind boggling.....KIDS
- interchanging with Schools
- visiting and participation withinFOOD, RESTAURANTS, EATING A COCONUT...TIPICAL AND SEAFOODS
, we were by the coast and the greatest seafoods, Argentine and Uruguay BEEFRanch tourism
- pass time on a working ranch...HORSES, CATTLE, SHEEP.
Well, I get so excited, I know I forget half of the stuff... I will settle down and add some more in the near future!!!!!