Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My experience in Egypt
clarajean
post Dec 26 2011, 11:39 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2504873
Nominate me as a Local Expert

Hello everyone .. I am Clara from Romania, and I have traveled to Egypt last month for 12 days and I wanted 2 share my experience there with somebody ..
really I have enjoyed my time to the max, everything was amazing in this marvelous country and with such a kind people, the greatest experience there when I decided to visit tahrir square to see the Egyptian youth while they are struggling to get their freedom back, I decided to ignore all the advises by my tour guide Karem and the tour operator I used tut travels and went their with my friend Vika on our responsibility and actually I was wondered of these great youth who are facing dangers every hour and not afraid !!
I talked to some of them amr, ahmed and amamy and was surprised of their deep faith .. actually they made me respect this country and this people
also I can not also tell you how I have enjoyed Aswan and nile cruise their it is wow !! and also I visited the queens valley and museum of great queen hatshpsut
also i have met kind dark skin people in nubia and they are very kind with nice dances and music some of them likes music in Romania and music of edward maya !!
also i went to costs of hurghada but i did not enjoyed it very well so decided to back to cairo quickly xD
anyway i want say thank you to karem and radwa my guides in cairo and aswan and also to fady who was tour operator at tuttravels he called me many time and interested so much in me and vika and also to gaber the bazaar owner in aswan he gives me nice discount as nobody buy from him anymore as he told me
and also wanna say bine făcut to my friend in cairo who struggle for freedom and liberty
and i am keen of knowing if anybody there has a story to tell me if he have visited cairo lately
i will be waiting for your stories smile.gif)
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
haydee
post Sep 9 2013, 05:24 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 4241673
Nominate me as a Local Expert

Thank you for sharing your experience. It would be also useful for other travellers if you could mention more details about the safety in the country.

Glad to know you enjoyed your stay in Egypt smile.gif

QUOTE(clarajean @ Dec 26 2011, 11:39 AM) *

Hello everyone .. I am Clara from Romania, and I have traveled to Egypt last month for 12 days and I wanted 2 share my experience there with somebody ..
really I have enjoyed my time to the max, everything was amazing in this marvelous country and with such a kind people, the greatest experience there when I decided to visit tahrir square to see the Egyptian youth while they are struggling to get their freedom back, I decided to ignore all the advises by my tour guide Karem and the tour operator I used tut travels and went their with my friend Vika on our responsibility and actually I was wondered of these great youth who are facing dangers every hour and not afraid !!
I talked to some of them amr, ahmed and amamy and was surprised of their deep faith .. actually they made me respect this country and this people
also I can not also tell you how I have enjoyed Aswan and nile cruise their it is wow !! and also I visited the queens valley and museum of great queen hatshpsut
also i have met kind dark skin people in nubia and they are very kind with nice dances and music some of them likes music in Romania and music of edward maya !!
also i went to costs of hurghada but i did not enjoyed it very well so decided to back to cairo quickly xD
anyway i want say thank you to karem and radwa my guides in cairo and aswan and also to fady who was tour operator at tuttravels he called me many time and interested so much in me and vika and also to gaber the bazaar owner in aswan he gives me nice discount as nobody buy from him anymore as he told me
and also wanna say bine făcut to my friend in cairo who struggle for freedom and liberty
and i am keen of knowing if anybody there has a story to tell me if he have visited cairo lately
i will be waiting for your stories smile.gif)

User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 09:52 AM
Top Hotel Destinations

Acapulco Hotels
Atlanta Hotels
Austin Hotels
Beijing Hotels
Cancun Hotels
Charlotte Hotels
Chicago Hotels
Dallas Hotels
Denver Hotels
Honolulu Hotels
Houston Hotels
Indianapolis Hotels
Kissimmee Hotels
Las Vegas Hotels
London Hotels
Los Angeles Hotels
Mexico City Hotels
Miami Hotels
Miami Beach Hotels
Montreal Hotels
Myrtle Beach Hotels
Nashville Hotels
Negril Hotels
New Orleans Hotels
New York City Hotels
Orlando Hotels
Paris Hotels
Phoenix Hotels
Playa del Carmen Hotels
Puerto Plata Hotels
Puerto Vallarta Hotels
Punta Cana Hotels
Rome Hotels
San Antonio Hotels
San Diego Hotels
San Francisco Hotels
Seattle Hotels
Tampa Hotels
Toronto Hotels
Washington DC Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.