Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What can Samara overpriced hotels provide me with?, Need a financial & amenities' right travelguide
dannyaus
post Dec 9 2011, 03:17 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2446023
Nominate me as a Local Expert

Hi there,
I am Dan from Australia, I have been trying to find a good hotel to stay in Samara, Samara on the Volga. I prefer ritzy places and it seems that the Renaissance Hotel suits me most of all and Holiday Inn but one thing I canít understand especially about the latter, it concerns its overpriced rooms. Is breakfast included there? Does anyone know anything about the swimming pool? Do they have free airport shuttle for me? What is registration? May I get an invitation from the hotel?
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
rsa-vlad
post Dec 9 2011, 06:58 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 2446613

QUOTE(dannyaus @ Dec 9 2011, 03:17 AM) *

Is breakfast included there? Do they have free airport shuttle for me? What is registration? May I get an invitation from the hotel?

I have a set of apartments of the same quality and higher than most popular hotels in Samara. I can send you an invitation, arrange your meting at the airport and registration free (included in the rental price). Just specify the dates of your coming, your favourite cuisine and name your affordable price (mine vary from 50 to 150 USD depending on optionsí quantity). The flats are very modern, have good security and are in the city center, there are Jacuzzis, Internet and all hi-tech tools there. Contact me at rsapartment [at] aol [dot] com and Iíll send you pictures of the apartments and a questionnaire form for the invitation. Be sure you can make some prepayment and have a refundable deposit given back to you at the end of your staying.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
my.majesty
post Dec 9 2011, 08:13 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 2446753

I think you are coming so many km from abroad then just relax and enjoy your staying as all attmpts to save money would only lead to wasting thme but without pleasure...
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 04:54 AM
Top Hotel Destinations

Acapulco Hotels
Atlanta Hotels
Austin Hotels
Beijing Hotels
Cancun Hotels
Charlotte Hotels
Chicago Hotels
Dallas Hotels
Denver Hotels
Honolulu Hotels
Houston Hotels
Indianapolis Hotels
Kissimmee Hotels
Las Vegas Hotels
London Hotels
Los Angeles Hotels
Mexico City Hotels
Miami Hotels
Miami Beach Hotels
Montreal Hotels
Myrtle Beach Hotels
Nashville Hotels
Negril Hotels
New Orleans Hotels
New York City Hotels
Orlando Hotels
Paris Hotels
Phoenix Hotels
Playa del Carmen Hotels
Puerto Plata Hotels
Puerto Vallarta Hotels
Punta Cana Hotels
Rome Hotels
San Antonio Hotels
San Diego Hotels
San Francisco Hotels
Seattle Hotels
Tampa Hotels
Toronto Hotels
Washington DC Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.