Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How I can get an invitation letter to visit Norway?
angel_one
post Sep 25 2011, 12:12 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2282423
Nominate me as a Local Expert

Can anyone tell me how I can get an invitation letter to visit Norway? I am an Egyptian guy and my girlfriend is Norwegian. We have been together for 2 years and half, and it's sad that we still didn't meet each other until now! We are planning to get married and start a family as soon as possible. Unfortunately, she can't send me an invitation letter, because she does not have a job and a monthly income. I need an invitation letter to visit Norway and I am willing to pay for it! Please put yourself in my situation, and tell me what I can do? I will be very grateful if you could help me in any way or give me some advice. Thanks in advance!

With love and kind regards!
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
greekcypriot
post Sep 26 2011, 12:48 AM
Post #2

Rolling Stone

Group: Local Expert
Member No.: 273790

Probably a member of her family can help you, since you are talking so seriously about getting married??
She will have to do something actually. Good luck.

--------------------
My LATEST BLOGS: Marmari, Vasa, and CYPRUS, the Unique Destination for Business and Holidays!!!

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. ~St. Augustine
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
angel_one
post Sep 27 2011, 06:20 PM
Post #3

Thank you for your help, advice, and guidance. I really appreciate your feedback and emotional support! Her family, made up of her mother, her sister, and her father is dead. She said to me that her family are not against our relationship and they just want her to be happy, and she is free and they can't force her to do anything she doesn't want to do. But also, on the other side, she said exactly that: "my mother can send but she was not happy with that". And she said, her sister will send me the invitation letter, and I waited a lot of time (several months) and in the end, she said that her sister have a foreign boyfriend/lover and she has sent him an invitation letter. I said to her, but she can send me an invitation letter as a friend! I thought maybe she is playing with me, and I wanted to break up with her many times, but she refused and said everything will be OK! Maybe her family are against me, because I am not rich or because I am a Muslim, and she tries to hide that as best as she can. I am so hopeless and depressed and I don't know what to do?
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
greekcypriot
post Sep 29 2011, 01:53 AM
Post #4

Rolling Stone

Hi again, What I think is that you have to find out of her true feelings, and yes there is a possibility that it is because you are Muslim as you said, and she does not want to hurt you.
You are the one to decide.
I wish you good luck and it is not need to get so depressed. There is always a possibility that you will soon find a Muslim girl who will have no problem with origins.

--------------------
My LATEST BLOGS: Marmari, Vasa, and CYPRUS, the Unique Destination for Business and Holidays!!!

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. ~St. Augustine
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
angel_one
post Sep 29 2011, 02:37 PM
Post #5

But she is a Muslim too and her family know that. Anyway, thank you so much! flowers.png May God always be with you and guide you. May you have all the happiness and luck that life can hold. angel1.gif
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
greekcypriot
post Sep 30 2011, 10:44 PM
Post #6

Rolling Stone

Sorry that I cannot help, and thanks for your good words. I also wish you the best of luck.

--------------------

User is offlinePM
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 03:00 PM
Top Hotel Destinations

Acapulco Hotels
Atlanta Hotels
Austin Hotels
Beijing Hotels
Cancun Hotels
Charlotte Hotels
Chicago Hotels
Dallas Hotels
Denver Hotels
Honolulu Hotels
Houston Hotels
Indianapolis Hotels
Kissimmee Hotels
Las Vegas Hotels
London Hotels
Los Angeles Hotels
Mexico City Hotels
Miami Hotels
Miami Beach Hotels
Montreal Hotels
Myrtle Beach Hotels
Nashville Hotels
Negril Hotels
New Orleans Hotels
New York City Hotels
Orlando Hotels
Paris Hotels
Phoenix Hotels
Playa del Carmen Hotels
Puerto Plata Hotels
Puerto Vallarta Hotels
Punta Cana Hotels
Rome Hotels
San Antonio Hotels
San Diego Hotels
San Francisco Hotels
Seattle Hotels
Tampa Hotels
Toronto Hotels
Washington DC Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.