Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What to See and Do in Doha
greekcypriot
post Sep 5 2011, 08:39 AM
Post #1

Rolling Stone

Group: Local Expert
Member No.: 273790

My son and his wife are in Qatar and I came across this article while searching info about this country. I believe it is interesting, and somebody might truly find it helpful.

48 hours in Doha:

--------------------
My LATEST BLOGS: Marmari, Vasa, and CYPRUS, the Unique Destination for Business and Holidays!!!

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. ~St. Augustine
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
greekcypriot
post Nov 11 2011, 11:08 AM
Post #2

Rolling Stone

I am glad that you found the article helpful. I plan a trip there as well but I don't know exactly when I go.

--------------------
My LATEST BLOGS: Marmari, Vasa, and CYPRUS, the Unique Destination for Business and Holidays!!!

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. ~St. Augustine
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
greekcypriot
post Nov 14 2011, 04:08 AM
Post #3

Rolling Stone

Oh thanks...Surely I will !

--------------------

User is offlinePM
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 12:00 AM
Top Hotel Destinations in Qatar

Al Khor Hotels
Al Wakra Hotels
Doha Hotels
Mesaieed Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.