Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Malta Horrible, Malta Horrible
bluewave73
post Sep 2 2013, 09:02 AM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 4218443

QUOTE(jezzb @ Feb 11 2010, 06:58 PM) *

QUOTE(big180 @ Apr 22 2009, 06:14 AM) *

Malta is like a third world Arab country. It has the worst roads and sidewalks in Europe.
The Maltese are only nice when they are making money from you. I was assaulted and robbed
in Buggiba, with no help from the police. They do not report most of thier crime. I recommed coming with 9 22 or 38 euros only, its the Mideast, With Mideast Arab mentality. A better Med trip is Croatia.

What Big180 wrote about our beautiful Malta and about us Maltese is simply NOT TRUE. Shame on you for writing these lies. We are a friendly nation - has been like this for centuries. We are hard working, kind and honest people. We are members of the European Union and almost everyone speaks English. I ask all people who read this page to simply vist this website: www.visitmalta.com and judge for themselves if Malta is like big180 has described it. If Malta was so bad - why do we have 1.2 Million people tourists every year? 1.2 million is a lot when considering that our island is only 26 x 15 miles, and we are ony 400,000. They come because our country has a lot to offer - Culture -Sun - Beautiful Sea, and Excellent Food. Malta is a place where you really feel that you are welcome and at home.

This is the truth about Malta and nothing else. Many people have already confirmed what I just wrote in their replies to Big180's post.

Come and visit us and you will see that what I write is true.
Welcome to our Home
Jesmond Bugeja - A true Maltese from Naxxar - Malta

Malta is the worst country in Europe full stop
Maltese are friendly only coz interested of robbing money from tourists

Hotels are almost all dated , stinky and dirty

Sea is polluted , you can see all sort of crap floating , almost no beaches , mostly rocky patches

Food is ok if u like burgers,pizza and pasta...nothing special though

Nightlife is only in an area called paceville...good if u like binge drinking and you are aged 14-20

Outside st.julians/sliema is like stepping back in time...houses,roads,streets are so old and bad that you almost feel in 1920!

Ah,and the stink of pig S*$# takes your breath away ever since arriving at the airport

In regards to culture...only the hypogeum in Paola is worth a visit...the rest is badly conserved in a true maltese style!!

Awful !
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 05:22 PM
Top Hotel Destinations

Acapulco Hotels
Atlanta Hotels
Austin Hotels
Beijing Hotels
Cancun Hotels
Charlotte Hotels
Chicago Hotels
Dallas Hotels
Denver Hotels
Honolulu Hotels
Houston Hotels
Indianapolis Hotels
Kissimmee Hotels
Las Vegas Hotels
London Hotels
Los Angeles Hotels
Mexico City Hotels
Miami Hotels
Miami Beach Hotels
Montreal Hotels
Myrtle Beach Hotels
Nashville Hotels
Negril Hotels
New Orleans Hotels
New York City Hotels
Orlando Hotels
Paris Hotels
Phoenix Hotels
Playa del Carmen Hotels
Puerto Plata Hotels
Puerto Vallarta Hotels
Punta Cana Hotels
Rome Hotels
San Antonio Hotels
San Diego Hotels
San Francisco Hotels
Seattle Hotels
Tampa Hotels
Toronto Hotels
Washington DC Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.