Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Volunteers needed for Iran tourism project
mkhoda
post Aug 15 2011, 08:49 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2192583
Nominate me as a Local Expert

Dear Friends

My name is Masood Khodadadi and I am an Iranian Doctorate student at Glasgow Caledonian University. My research is looking at how Images of a particular tourist destination Iran are produced by tourism suppliers and the media in Britain and consumed by British cultural tourists. In order to complete this project I am looking to interview British people who have visited Iran recently (say in the past 2-3 years).

However, for various reasons I have found it very difficult to locate potential participants for my interviews. Therefore, I was wondering if you are a British person and have recently travelled to Iran to kindly get in touch with me and participate in my study or advise me on how I could be able to get in touch with potential participants.

The interviews will last no more than 20 minutes and can be done via Skype or telephone. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards.

Masood Khodadadi

Please contact me via: masood.khodadadi@gcu.ac.uk
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 08:41 PM
Top Hotel Destinations in Iran

Abyaneh Hotels
Ahvaz Hotels
Astara Hotels
Bam Hotels
Bandar Abbas Hotels
Bandar-e Anzali Hotels
Chalus Hotels
Dezful Hotels
Esfahan Hotels
Gorgan Hotels
Hamadan Hotels
Kandovan Hotels
Kashan Hotels
Kerman Hotels
Kermanshah Hotels
Khorramabad Hotels
Kish Island Hotels
Mashad Hotels
Mashhad Hotels
Nain Hotels
Noor Hotels
Now Shahr Hotels
Qeshm Hotels
Qom Hotels
Ramsar Hotels
Sari Hotels
Shiraz Hotels
Sorkhrud Hotels
Tabriz Hotels
Tehran Hotels
Yazd Hotels
Zanjan Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.