Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Where to find auto Itinerey Planner on the internet, Where to find auto Itinerey Planner on the internet
jo_in_thailand
post Apr 19 2011, 05:53 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 440201
Nominate me as a Local Expert

hi frantics.gif

i fly into Vietnam and will travel to Cambodai (not sure how but maybe via Mekong Delta tour)

ive created a list of things i want to see and do in cambodia, but im having trouble deciding on how to do everything or rather in what order. what is logical etc. what i mean is visting each town etc. and if on the way to each town there are other places i should actually stop and .... being budget concious im pretty much going to be reliant on public transport.

i dont suppose you know a good travel planner, where i can enter the places i want to go and it will suss a plan out for me? i havent found anything fab on google just yet. ps preferable the planner wont be a pay to use one.

any suggestions from people will be appreciated smile.gif flowers.png

User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
rossport
post Apr 20 2011, 05:14 AM
Post #2

Pathfinder

Group: Local Expert
Member No.: 202074

G'day Jo
have a look at this site there are two options free and paid research the free to see if it meets your needs

http://www.tripit.com/uhp/learnMore

I too did not have much luck mainly organised tours the alternative is to find a reputable travel agent and ask them to do you up one.

Have a safe Trip and enjoy yourself

Hoo Roo
Stewart
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
danstravelworld
post Apr 25 2011, 08:30 AM
Post #3

Voyager

Group: Members
Member No.: 104714
Nominate me as a Local Expert

QUOTE(jo_in_thailand @ Apr 19 2011, 05:53 AM) *

hi frantics.gif

i fly into Vietnam and will travel to Cambodai (not sure how but maybe via Mekong Delta tour)

ive created a list of things i want to see and do in cambodia, but im having trouble deciding on how to do everything or rather in what order. what is logical etc. what i mean is visting each town etc. and if on the way to each town there are other places i should actually stop and .... being budget concious im pretty much going to be reliant on public transport.

i dont suppose you know a good travel planner, where i can enter the places i want to go and it will suss a plan out for me? i havent found anything fab on google just yet. ps preferable the planner wont be a pay to use one.

any suggestions from people will be appreciated smile.gif flowers.png

www.yourtoursiemreap.com - I'm sure I've put this somewhere else to you on here, so apologies if I have!
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 04:32 PM
Top Hotel Destinations in Cambodia

Banlung Hotels
Battambang Hotels
Kampong Cham Hotels
Kampong Chhnang Hotels
Kampot Hotels
Kep Hotels
Koh Dach Hotels
Koh Kong Hotels
Koh Rong Hotels
Koh Rong Samloem Hotels
Koh Rung Hotels
Koh Ta Kiev Hotels
Koh Tonsay Hotels
Kompong Thom Hotels
Kratie (Kracheh) Hotels
Pailin Hotels
Phnom Penh Hotels
Poipet Hotels
Pursat Hotels
Ratanakiri Hotels
Roluos Hotels
Sen Monorom Hotels
Siem Reap Hotels
Sihanoukville Hotels
Sisophon Hotels
Stung Treng Hotels
Takeo Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.