Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Our Back from Magical Trip, zebra adventures travels
africamamia
post Mar 12 2011, 02:04 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1802871
Nominate me as a Local Expert

after having hard time looking for a good travel company for morocco, we have met some friends in Australia has been already in morocco and have used best morocco tours operator by zebra adventures travels who been created lately .
it was really hard to believe some posters on here and its hard to deal some trip with some new operators but we take the step ahead for morocco after booked a tour with this company we were surprised really when we have met Youssef and his team organising the tours for many groups there without being mentioned that they are really very professionals dealing with people and very responsive and responsible for everything .
we have been hosted in Casablanca Air-port at 05:30am 22 Feb coming from Dubai after long destination from home, this were early morning Youssef meet us there and took us for a good hotel relaxing to depart for meekness next day after visiting the beach of aain diab and the Mosque we waited for the next day to see the first Imperial city of meekness , we went there and explored the biggest gate and some other Medina sites then met some friends from Australia too joined us for the trip to Fez, staying in fez in riad lyakout its was marvellous and well served with fine rooms and warm shower, Delicious food .
next day youssef has hired us a city guide to explore the second imperial city and the medieval city as the same time we have really enjoyed toufik and his explanations were very knowledgeable and very opened to history of morocco great to meet somebody such this learnt people and very cultured about morocco .since then left for merzouga getting erg chebbi by night dinner time yousef has arranged everything for us there and it was sarah 42th birthday we didn't really know how do they celebrations till that moment, by our entrance met the hotel director and has hosted us warmly, get the dinner and suddenly the lights off wondered what's happening then a group of guys coming in playing drums bring a big cake for the party he he was really lots of fun. next day we left for visiting the village of khamlia and merzouga and risani for the exotic market they have there and first time of my life to see the donkeys parking there were funny, and for lunch we have the local pizza this were the best pizza I've ever ate in my life,moreover; left back for the hotel to ride the camels in the desert at 5 o'clock we were there ready for the desert camel trip. the nights we have spent there too was unforgettable and get listed in my memory as the best nights of my life, loved the peaceful place and the tents, the dunes everything were very good.
after then went to Dades gorges passing via todra gorges slept there and next day we left for Ait_benhado kasbah then to Marrakesh , relaxed there at riad marana for two nights after the company has hired us a good city guide his name yousef too and took us to see the Medina and the el bahia we loved his accompany with us there .
last day spent in Essaouira beside the coast then continue our way to Casablanca back home .
this our trip which really i love, thanks to zebra adventures and yousef and thanks to all who participate for that trip.
our trip and without yousef could be the worst but due to he is professional and due to his knowledge and his arranging we couldn't have such trip for there .
i would recommend you this if you are looking for good tour try this .
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st September 2014 - 03:41 PM
Top Hotel Destinations

Acapulco Hotels
Atlanta Hotels
Austin Hotels
Beijing Hotels
Cancun Hotels
Charlotte Hotels
Chicago Hotels
Dallas Hotels
Denver Hotels
Honolulu Hotels
Houston Hotels
Indianapolis Hotels
Kissimmee Hotels
Las Vegas Hotels
London Hotels
Los Angeles Hotels
Mexico City Hotels
Miami Hotels
Miami Beach Hotels
Montreal Hotels
Myrtle Beach Hotels
Nashville Hotels
Negril Hotels
New Orleans Hotels
New York City Hotels
Orlando Hotels
Paris Hotels
Phoenix Hotels
Playa del Carmen Hotels
Puerto Plata Hotels
Puerto Vallarta Hotels
Punta Cana Hotels
Rome Hotels
San Antonio Hotels
San Diego Hotels
San Francisco Hotels
Seattle Hotels
Tampa Hotels
Toronto Hotels
Washington DC Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.