Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

> Driving from Sao Paulo, Brazil to Arizona, USA
dbrandolizi
post Sep 21 2010, 10:07 AM
Post #1

Wanderer

Group: Members
Member No.: 294879

Hi everyone. I completed my journey from Canada to Argentina on a Toyota Tacoma Truck.
Well I drove back to Brazil with a intention of selling my truck. I found out that was impossible. So now I am driving back to US. My trip will start in Sao Paulo, Brazil crossing west to Mato Grosso do Sul (Pantanal). From there enter Bolivia and drive west to Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
From Santa Cruz to Cochabamba, Salar de Uyuni, La Paz, Copacabana and across to Peru>
In Peru: Puno, Cuzco, Machu Pichu, Nasca, Lima, Huaraz and Caraz (Cordillera Blanca).
To finish Peru a stop at Mancora Beach. Across to Ecuador: Banos, Cuenca, Quito, Otavalo.
Across to Colombia. From there I'll be shipping my truck to Colon, Panama. We will need to fly from Cartagena, Colombia to Panama City, Panama. From Panama we will travel to Bahia del Toros and cross to Costa Rica. Nicaragua will be next country. Lots of place to see there. Honduras to El Salvador to Guatemala. Across the border to Mexico and finally USA. COST?
Well I'll be paying the majority any way but for food and some lodging plus airplane ticket and lets say $ 800.00 dollars worth in gasoline (believe me it is nothing). My calculation gas will cost me around $3,500.00 plus I'm paying $ 1,2000.00 to ship my truck to Panama. Time traveling: I'm planning start December 10, 2010 and arrive in US last week in February 2011.
I'm also planning to travel inside US and Canada all way up to Alaska. Let me know.
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st September 2014 - 08:28 PM
Top Hotel Destinations in Brazil

Angra Dos Reis Hotels
Aracaju Hotels
Arraial d'Ajuda Hotels
Balneario Camboriu Hotels
Barueri Hotels
Belem Hotels
Belo Horizonte Hotels
Brasilia Hotels
Buzios Hotels
Campinas Hotels
Campo Grande Hotels
Curitiba Hotels
Florianopolis Hotels
Fortaleza Hotels
Foz de Iguacu Hotels
Goiania Hotels
Guaruja Hotels
Guarulhos Hotels
Jericoacoara Hotels
Joao Pessoa Hotels
Joinville Hotels
Londrina Hotels
Macae Hotels
Maceio Hotels
Manaus Hotels
Morro de Sao Paulo Hotels
Natal Hotels
Paraty Hotels
Porto Alegre Hotels
Porto Seguro Hotels
Porto de Galinhas Hotels
Praia do Forte Hotels
Recife Hotels
Ribeirao Preto Hotels
Rio de Janeiro Hotels
Salvador Hotels
Sao Jose Dos Campos Hotels
Sao Paulo Hotels
Trancoso Hotels
Vitoria Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.