Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

> Trip to Singapore
john0099
post Sep 10 2010, 12:20 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1308121
Nominate me as a Local Expert

Hi, We will be travelling to Singapore .I found some options from this site. We would appreciate any other advice on what to do and where to go. thanks in advance
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 5)
kris96
post Sep 11 2010, 01:33 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 1276231

QUOTE(john0099 @ Sep 10 2010, 12:20 PM) *

Hi, We will be travelling to Singapore .I found some options from this site. We would appreciate any other advice on what to do and where to go. thanks in advance

I used the iPhone application "Singapore Activity Guide" that introduces the interesting activities in Singapore.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
liyonard
post Dec 5 2010, 12:16 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 1508051

Hi,
You are going To singapore trip So i think this is good choice for travel
Singapor is a Good country and good people here you really enjoy here.
--------
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
koonel
post Dec 24 2010, 10:34 PM
Post #4

Wayfarer

Member No.: 1111301

QUOTE(john0099 @ Sep 10 2010, 01:20 PM) *

Singapore is a nice place to visit, very organized, however it is more expensive than other nearby countries like Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and nearby Malaysia. One place I liked was a short a visit to Malacca. Checking out the Dragon Boats is something else to do. Visit the Raffles Hotel (if you are not actually staying there) to see what lots and lots of disposable income can buy.

http://www.best-singapore-vacation.com/the...-singapore.html

If your hotels have not been booked already you might consider taking a train or bus ride over to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Unless your time is short for your holiday you might see a little more by broadening your explorations. Malaysia is cheaper than Singapore for hotels, etc.

Happy New Year.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
aboutindianciti
post Jan 20 2012, 04:30 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 2559773

This is really nice information about this awesome place.Singapore is one of my dream destination and I am just looking forward to get a chance to see this place.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
zabethchoi
post May 30 2012, 01:49 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 2875713

Hi,

Singapore has lots of islands like Kusu Island, Lazarus island but Sentosa is the largest and most famous of all the Southern Islands. Known as Singapore's Resort Island this is where you can enjoy white sandy beaches. I usually use RSS feeds to get more information about special hotels offers and deals and one of the web sites that got my attention recently was RihlaPrime.com which offer great discounts. For more activates you can check at the hotel information desk as they will have a tour guide or city tour plan. The easiest way to move around the island is the sentosa express train which will make your journeys fast and easy.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd September 2014 - 12:27 AM
Top Hotel Destinations in Singapore

Chinatown Hotels
Little India Hotels
Pulau Ubin Hotels
Sentosa Island Hotels
Singapore Hotels
Singapore River Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.