Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Looking for Japan Travellers!!, Cherry Blossom Season
cherryblossomga
post Dec 11 2008, 10:22 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 264634
Nominate me as a Local Expert

Hi Guys,

I'll be arriving in Japan on March 23 and departing on April 6. I'm a 23 year old young woman from Aus, and am pretty laid back and enjoy a few beverages.

I'm hoping to meet people aged between 21-30, give or take a bit, to share my adventure with me. Places I plan to go are Tokyo, Kyoto, Okayama, and Hiroshima + various other sight-seeing locations.

If you happen to be travelling to Japan over this period, or are in the process of planning a trip, please do let me know. Hey, our entire journey doesn't have to be the same, but it would be cool to have someone to hang out with for at least some of the duration.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Happy travelling all! hug.gif
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ketz
post Jan 7 2009, 08:31 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 266065

Hey,

I am looking to travel japan during that time period. Its always been a place i want to go. Its gonna be a one location i visit as i hope to travel the world. Im a 20 yr old student. Laid back, easy to talk to/get along with. So much to do! so little time!
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
cherryblossomga
post Jan 7 2009, 10:10 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 264634

QUOTE(ketz @ Jan 7 2009, 08:31 AM) *

Hey,

I am looking to travel japan during that time period. Its always been a place i want to go. Its gonna be a one location i visit as i hope to travel the world. Im a 20 yr old student. Laid back, easy to talk to/get along with. So much to do! so little time!

Oh good... that's excellent!

My trip is much more defined since I initially posted, but basically (in order) from the 23rd March, I'm staying 4 nights in Tokyo, 2 nights in Hiroshima, 2 nights in Osaka, 2 nights in Takayama, and finally 4 nights in Kyoto. It may seem a little back and forward, but I really wanted to ensure I'm in Kyoto when the cherry blossoms are in full bloom.

Definitely let me know if you book flights, and I'm happy to share with you the hostels and what-not I'm staying in. Also, if you do decide to come, we can exchange emails and photo's and all that kind of stuff.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
catrachoviajero
post Feb 2 2009, 09:01 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 268380

QUOTE(cherryblossomga @ Jan 7 2009, 10:10 AM) *

QUOTE(ketz @ Jan 7 2009, 08:31 AM) *

Hey,

Oh good... that's excellent!

My trip is much more defined since I initially posted, but basically (in order) from the 23rd March, I'm staying 4 nights in Tokyo, 2 nights in Hiroshima, 2 nights in Osaka, 2 nights in Takayama, and finally 4 nights in Kyoto. It may seem a little back and forward, but I really wanted to ensure I'm in Kyoto when the cherry blossoms are in full bloom.

Definitely let me know if you book flights, and I'm happy to share with you the hostels and what-not I'm staying in. Also, if you do decide to come, we can exchange emails and photo's and all that kind of stuff.

Hi there!! speak_cool.gif

I will be arriving to Tokyo on the night of the 24th March, this is my schedule:

24-Mar Arrive into Tokyo
25-Mar Tokyo
26-Mar Tokyo
27-Mar Nikko
28-Mar Tokyo
29-Mar Hakone
30-Mar Kyoto
31-Mar Kyoto
01-Apr Nara
02-Apr Kyoto
03-Apr Osaka
04-Apr Hiroshima
05-Apr Himeji
06-Apr Tokyo
07-Apr Fly back home

Im a 31 year old male, easy to get along, eat and know places. I will love to go and have good time with you all,the culture and language shock will be big by yourself. hyper.gif

If this dont match your trip, at least we could go for a couple of days if able!
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
uktokyoite
post Feb 9 2009, 02:38 AM
Post #5

Expeditionist

Group: Local Expert
Member No.: 196192

You guys are hopefully going to catch the cherry blossom in full bloom - its lovely!

--------------------
Cheers and all the best,

Honor

My Webpage
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2014 - 03:04 AM
Top Hotel Destinations in Japan

Atami Hotels
Beppu Hotels
Chino Hotels
Chiyoda Hotels
Chuo Hotels
Fukuoka Hotels
Hakodate Hotels
Hakone Hotels
Hakuba-mura Hotels
Hiroshima Hotels
Hokuto Hotels
Ito Hotels
Izu Hotels
Kanazawa Hotels
Kobe Hotels
Kumamoto Hotels
Kyoto Hotels
Matsumoto Hotels
Minamiuonuma Hotels
Minato Hotels
Myoko Hotels
Nagano Hotels
Nagasaki Hotels
Nagoya Hotels
Naha Hotels
Narita Hotels
Nasu-machi Hotels
Niigata Hotels
Nikko Hotels
Osaka Hotels
Sapporo Hotels
Sendai Hotels
Shimoda Hotels
Shinjuku Hotels
Taito Hotels
Takayama Hotels
Toba Hotels
Tokyo Hotels
Ueda Hotels
Yokohama Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.