Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Preparation for travel to Thailand, looking for high level body maasage in Thailand for man
ab24116
post Nov 16 2008, 03:09 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 258777

Dears,

till Feb 2009 I am going to visit Asia (China, Thailand) and I am preparing for it.
Especially I am looking for info about country, culture and preparation to visit.

How expensive is life in Thialand ?
Except visiting Bangkok, what other place do you suggest? I want to see places that are unique for that country. I want to ommit situation that my friends tell me, 'next time in Thialnad you should visit ....'

Another topic is some relax. I have heard that many 'wild' people are visiting Pattaya for fun and the 'climate' of that city has changed. Where can I find traditional atmosphere of Thai and have some pleasure on high level. I do not want to visit bars, I want to go directly to massage salloons. Can you suggest city and places ?

I want to spent 4 days in Thailand. How much money, should I take with me ?
(other 6 days I will spend in China).

Looking for your answers and suggestions.
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
starlagurl
post Nov 17 2008, 01:56 PM
Post #2

Rolling Stone

Group: Local Expert
Member No.: 103914

Thailand is super cheap.

Most people go to the islands and beaches when they go to Thailand, like Krabi and Phi Phi...is that what you are interested in?

I went to the eastern side of the country, into the forests and mountains, it was also very nice.

As for a massage, what exactly are you looking for? I had a "traditional" Thai massage, and also a more "modern" or I guess "western" treatment...traditional massages are not that hard to find.

I can't remember the name of the traditional place that I went to, the more modern place was called S Medical Spa...but I didn't like it very much.

http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entri...67760/tpod.html

--------------------
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
lunthom
post Nov 17 2008, 11:48 PM
Post #3

Nomad

Member No.: 103052

I recommend you to feel Thailand life in the north like Chiangmai or Maehongson. Surely they are very cheap.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
lunthom
post Nov 25 2008, 01:19 AM
Post #4

Nomad

Member No.: 103052

others choice is Koh Samed and Koh Chang they are not far from BKK and can spend your 4 days there.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
starlagurl
post Nov 25 2008, 11:12 AM
Post #5

Rolling Stone

Member No.: 103914

QUOTE(nealinthailand @ Nov 25 2008, 12:44 AM) *

hate to break it to you but with 4 days you are going to see next to nothing of the country so you will undoubtedly face "next time you should go........" . i feel the very least you should give thailand is a month if you really want to see the different aspects of the culture and different environments that are available. if you just want to go sit on a beach and find a thai girl to take care of you for 4 days (and im not judging) go over to pattaya....its not traditional but with 4 days its close to bangkok and has some pretty big beaches and more "massage" then you can shake a stick at (no pun intended)

Oh, is this person looking for a prostitute!? I had no idea. Well, now he has lots of ideas for all kinds of different massages.

--------------------
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 10:02 PM
Top Hotel Destinations in Thailand

Ayutthaya Hotels
Bangkok Hotels
Cha-am Hotels
Chaweng Hotels
Chiang Mai Hotels
Chiang Rai Hotels
Chon Buri Hotels
Hat Yai Hotels
Hua Hin Hotels
Kanchanaburi Hotels
Kathu Hotels
Khao Lak Hotels
Khon Kaen Hotels
Ko Lanta Hotels
Ko Phangan Hotels
Ko Phi Phi Don Hotels
Ko Tao Hotels
Krabi Hotels
Lampang Hotels
Loei Hotels
Mae Hong Son Hotels
Nakorn Ratchasima Hotels
Nakorn Si Thammarat Hotels
Narathiwat Hotels
Nonthaburi Hotels
Pai Hotels
Patong Hotels
Pattaya Hotels
Phangnga Hotels
Phetchaburi Hotels
Phitsanulok Hotels
Rawai Hotels
Rayong Hotels
Songkhla Hotels
Sukhothai Hotels
Surat Thani Hotels
Tak Hotels
Trang Hotels
Trat Hotels
Udon Thani Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.