Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> cambodia, hotels
bater
post Aug 8 2010, 12:49 AM
Post #1

Wanderer

Group: Members
Member No.: 287301

Hi im in cambodia at the mo and i am thinking of going to sihanoukville we dont have a massive amount of money to spend but on the same hand dont fancy staying anywhere that is a sh1thole, is there any places that are on the beach or close to the beach, and does anyone no the best way to get from Phnom Penh and how much it will cost roughly, i no this is alot of questions but hey thanks frantics.gif
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
danstravelworld
post Aug 11 2010, 10:38 AM
Post #2

Voyager

Group: Members
Member No.: 104714

QUOTE(bater @ Aug 8 2010, 12:49 AM) *

Hi im in cambodia at the mo and i am thinking of going to sihanoukville we dont have a massive amount of money to spend but on the same hand dont fancy staying anywhere that is a sh1thole, is there any places that are on the beach or close to the beach, and does anyone no the best way to get from Phnom Penh and how much it will cost roughly, i no this is alot of questions but hey thanks frantics.gif

Yes mate, go to Hooha House, a new gaff near the beach - $6 or $7 for nice clean room.

Great lads.

Dan (tell them I sent you, they'll look after you)

Jump on a bus by the way. Go in the morning and be there by afternoon. Or overnight.
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 06:56 AM
Top Hotel Destinations in Cambodia

Banlung Hotels
Battambang Hotels
Kampong Cham Hotels
Kampong Chhnang Hotels
Kampot Hotels
Kep Hotels
Koh Dach Hotels
Koh Kong Hotels
Koh Rong Hotels
Koh Rong Samloem Hotels
Koh Rung Hotels
Koh Ta Kiev Hotels
Koh Tonsay Hotels
Kompong Thom Hotels
Kratie (Kracheh) Hotels
Pailin Hotels
Phnom Penh Hotels
Poipet Hotels
Pursat Hotels
Ratanakiri Hotels
Roluos Hotels
Sen Monorom Hotels
Siem Reap Hotels
Sihanoukville Hotels
Sisophon Hotels
Stung Treng Hotels
Takeo Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.