Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

> Help with Visas, Visa
jenanddanrtw
post Aug 6 2010, 04:12 AM
Post #1

Wanderer

Group: Members
Member No.: 1206121

Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me, my head hurts with trying to work out visas. I'm from the UK and want to speand 60 days in thailand, so I need a tourist visa before i leave.

I leave March the 1st but will not arrive in thailand untill about June 15th and will leave August 15th - this means I need a visa valid for 6 months so its valuid for when i arrive.

However if i get the Visa before leaving at the beginning of Feb it will expire the beginning of august!

so the question is do i have to enter thailand and leave before the validity (6 month period) runs out or do i have to enter thailand for the next entry before the validity runs out - so for instance i could enter thailand the middle of june - leave after 30 days and re enter the middle of july - i then have till the middle of august regardless of the validity of the visa running out at the beginning of august.

we also can't do a visa run as we are entering overland and you only get 15 days so this isn't an option!

Please help!!!

Thanks

Jen
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
jenanddanrtw   Help with Visas   Aug 6 2010, 04:12 AM

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 11:41 AM
Top Hotel Destinations in Thailand

Ayutthaya Hotels
Bangkok Hotels
Cha-am Hotels
Chaweng Hotels
Chiang Mai Hotels
Chiang Rai Hotels
Chon Buri Hotels
Hat Yai Hotels
Hua Hin Hotels
Kanchanaburi Hotels
Kathu Hotels
Khao Lak Hotels
Khon Kaen Hotels
Ko Lanta Hotels
Ko Phangan Hotels
Ko Phi Phi Don Hotels
Ko Tao Hotels
Krabi Hotels
Lampang Hotels
Loei Hotels
Mae Hong Son Hotels
Nakorn Ratchasima Hotels
Nakorn Si Thammarat Hotels
Narathiwat Hotels
Nonthaburi Hotels
Pai Hotels
Patong Hotels
Pattaya Hotels
Phangnga Hotels
Phetchaburi Hotels
Phitsanulok Hotels
Rawai Hotels
Rayong Hotels
Songkhla Hotels
Sukhothai Hotels
Surat Thani Hotels
Tak Hotels
Trang Hotels
Trat Hotels
Udon Thani Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.