Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Luxor and Aswan
michael15
post Jul 28 2010, 04:36 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1186141
Nominate me as a Local Expert

Hi all,

I and my family have travelled to Egypt two weeks ago. I went to two famous cities of this country is Luxor and Aswan, they are famous tourist city with the sheer variety of Pharaong’s monuments that everyone would know this.

When I was child, I has always been attraction by the most well known country full of mystery, and I really admire is satisfied with the temples, tombs. The temples and tombs which evoke awe and wonder can be found right within the city. This is a truly memorable destination.

Moreover, there are many things to see and do in there as the splendid beauty of the mild Nile, relax in the Ferial Gardens, explore Elephantine Island and Kitchener’s Island. At last, the convenience of the hotels there bring my family feel very satisfied.

Few lines to share information with others. Have fun!

Hotels in Luxor and Aswan
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
stella_c
post Apr 24 2013, 06:33 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 3777883
Nominate me as a Local Expert

Hi Michael,

I'm so happy to find another person who loves these two cities as much as me!!! I was just going to write a review about them when I found your post smile.gif I visited Egypt two months ago and one of my plans had been traveling to Luxor and Aswan. I had planned everything already at home, actually a very good travel company helped me a lot with the organisation, I couldn't do it alone smile.gif I spent there two and half magical days, trying to see as much as possible, although I didn't visit all the places... But I saw the main sights plus some islands, including Banana Island, Elephantine Island with the adorable Nubian villages and the Kitchener Island with its botanical Gardens. Of course my guide was with me all the time, showing and explaining all about the history, geography, habbits etc. I really can say that those days were unforgettable and I'd like to return there sometime in the future wub.gif Ah and if you're planning to do some trips in Egypt, try to contact the mentioned company, they'll surely help you with the program as well as with the prices. Here's their email: info@redseareisen.com

I wish for all the future visitors of Egypt and especially of those two places to keep their eyes open, trying to enjoy every moment of their stay! Try to forget the European lifestyle for a while and be an Egyptian - relax and take it easy, don't hurry and keep a smile on your face whistle3.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 02:45 AM
Top Hotel Destinations

Acapulco Hotels
Atlanta Hotels
Austin Hotels
Beijing Hotels
Cancun Hotels
Charlotte Hotels
Chicago Hotels
Dallas Hotels
Denver Hotels
Honolulu Hotels
Houston Hotels
Indianapolis Hotels
Kissimmee Hotels
Las Vegas Hotels
London Hotels
Los Angeles Hotels
Mexico City Hotels
Miami Hotels
Miami Beach Hotels
Montreal Hotels
Myrtle Beach Hotels
Nashville Hotels
Negril Hotels
New Orleans Hotels
New York City Hotels
Orlando Hotels
Paris Hotels
Phoenix Hotels
Playa del Carmen Hotels
Puerto Plata Hotels
Puerto Vallarta Hotels
Punta Cana Hotels
Rome Hotels
San Antonio Hotels
San Diego Hotels
San Francisco Hotels
Seattle Hotels
Tampa Hotels
Toronto Hotels
Washington DC Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.