Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Moving to Abu Dhabi PLEASE HELP with some questions. - Abu Dhabi travel question
marimar101
post Feb 18 2011, 02:11 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1736231
Nominate me as a Local Expert

Hi,
I am moving to Abu Dhabi due to my husband's new job. I have some questions, I am somehow confused, the more I read the more confused I get. I am Latina and also Catholic, some posting states you can't bring a bible, magazines , you can't bring this or that. I am also a cook and what to bring some of my spices, Latin food products to make tamales, like corn leafs etc. I also grow my own vegetables and herbs like basil, can I grow a hydroponic garden or use Aerogarden there? do they have stores with hydroponic supplies? do they have markets with international products? What are the common items prohibited there beside medicines (I will have my doctor writing all my prescription since I take hormones replacement) Please I appreciate anything I need to know before my move so I can have a safe trip without issues at the airpot. Can I use ebay there? Can I use my cellular? know the process for travelling with pets)and do they have pet shops there? How about banks do they have any US bank? Thanks for any help with my questions.
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 01:01 PM
Top Hotel Destinations in United Arab Emirates

Abu Dhabi Hotels
Ajman Hotels
Al Ain Hotels
Dibba Hotels
Dubai Hotels
Fujairah Hotels
Hatta Hotels
Jebel Dhanna Hotels
Khorfakkan Hotels
Liwa Hotels
Madinat Zayed Hotels
Mirfa Hotels
Ras Al Khaimah Hotels
Saadiyat Island Hotels
Sharjah Hotels
Sir Bani Yas Island Hotels
Umm Al Quwain Hotels
Yas Island Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.