Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> VIETNAM and a list of places must be in your travel plan
ohmyheo
post Mar 14 2011, 04:44 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1796271
Nominate me as a Local Expert

You haven't know Vietnam if you have never been to such places as

1) Sapa
2) Halong Bay
3) Hue
4) Danang
5) Hoi An
6) Nha Trang (if possible)
7) Ho Chi Minh

- Sapa where nature seems to be kept from the historical time, a place industry revolution never seems to have touch.
- Halong bay considered a heaven within the earth which i am sure you ever heard of. A tour of 2 days and 1 night is great.
- Hue, the old kingdom of Vietnam
- Danang, the most developing city in Vietnam.
- Hoi An where most of Vietnam culture was born is enough to raise your curiosity.
- Nha Trang is one of the two most beautiful beach in Vietnam, together with Halong
- Ho Chi Minh, called a pearl of Far East. The most beautiful city of Vietnam where there are a lot of foreigners living and working.

So attractive, right? of course, even to me. Contact me if you plan to Vietnam (Y!D: ffantasyxiii, hotline: (+84)903 806 643 - NewOrientTours Co, ltd.)
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
nipitiri
post Mar 29 2011, 01:55 PM
Post #2

Drifter

Group: Local Expert
Member No.: 21826

I would add Dalat to this list - cycling in the Central Highlands was definitely one of the highlights of my trip smile.gif
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
tuntravel
post Oct 14 2011, 04:23 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 2322203

Phu Quoc island is a beautiful place!
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
toloan
post Mar 27 2012, 04:57 AM
Post #4

Wanderer

Member No.: 2762143

Ha Long Bay
Ha Long Bay is a very famous landscape of Vietnam. It’s called “A tourist paradise”.
Come to Ha Long, you not only have a good time to relax but also gaze and discover wonderful huge pictures given by nature.
Therefore, Ha Long Bay is considered to be the World Heritage site in 1997 and 2004.
Ha Long is located in Quang Ninh province.
Legend said that a huge dragon and its children descended there to help the Vietnamese fight against the Northern invaders. After the victory, these dragons decided to stay with the local people. Since then this area has been called the “descending dragon.”
Ha Long is one of the most spectacular sceneries in Vietnam, it looks like a paradise due to its charm and beauty with beautiful limestone for marions, rock arches, clean water, beautiful scenery, strange caves, peaceful small is land, straight cliffs, strip of white powdery sand and thousands of limestone islets. With its 3000 island on an area of 1.500km rising from the cry stall line emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin, the Ha Long has been a major attraction for tourists and film makers. It is one of the natural wonders of Vietnam. Visiting Ha Long Bay, you will see and discover many well – known caves with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. They are magnificent. Among these caves are Thien Cung cave, Dau Go cave and Trinh Nu cave.
Vietnamese people are proud of Ha Long Bay. Visiting Ha Long Bay we feel our selves so little beforebreath taking scene. Come to Ha Long, you will have a chance to see and enjoy the unique natural master piece.

--------------------
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
gerryw80
post Sep 12 2012, 12:39 AM
Post #5

Wanderer

Member No.: 3229393

Get the Halong Bay cruise and later take tours in Nha Trang and Hanoi. These are the best locations in Veitnam with many attractions in store for the tourists
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
westalan80
post Sep 20 2012, 07:04 AM
Post #6

Wanderer

Member No.: 3229353

Phu Quoc,the beautiful island with forests, mountains and white sand beaches located 30 miles off the southwest coast of Vietnam. Its pretty romantic destination for honeymooners
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
aladam888
post Sep 20 2012, 07:16 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 3227513

See Halong Bay through a helicopter ride. It will offer a whole new perspective of the place altogether, like can never be imagined and completely different from the usual cruise experience!
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
shiba
post Nov 13 2012, 04:57 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 3381403

Ah yes, I was in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. I was very satisfied of this travelling! The landscapes are very beautiful!! yes.gif Aaah I would like to discover other cities of Vietnam. Thanks, you tell me where I'll visit in my next trip! sorcerer.png speak_cool.gif
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd August 2014 - 04:51 AM
Top Hotel Destinations in Vietnam

Ba Ria Hotels
Ben Tre Hotels
Buon Ma Thuot Hotels
Can Tho Hotels
Cao Lahn Hotels
Cat Ba Hotels
Chau Doc Hotels
Da Nang Hotels
Dalat Hotels
Dien Bien Phu Hotels
Dong Ha Hotels
Dong Hoi Hotels
Ha Tien Hotels
Haiphong Hotels
Halong Bay Hotels
Hanoi Hotels
Ho Chi Minh City Hotels
Hoi An Hotels
Hue Hotels
Khanh Hai Hotels
Kontum Hotels
Lai Chau Hotels
Lao Cai Hotels
Long Hai Hotels
Mui Ne Hotels
My Tho Hotels
Nha Trang Hotels
Ninh Binh Hotels
Ninh Phuoc Hotels
Phan Rang-Thap Cham Hotels
Phan Thiet Hotels
Quang Ngai Hotels
Quy Nhon Hotels
Rach Gia Hotels
Sapa Hotels
Soc Trang Hotels
Tuyen Quang Hotels
Vinh Long Hotels
Vung Tau Hotels
Yen Bai Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.