Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> They double charged my son for his ticket, Problem with reservation and they knowingly recharged for same ticket
blanchestu
post May 17 2010, 11:28 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1005121

Help! I don't know how to resolve this problem. My 22 year old son flew out of Houston tonight to Malaysia on Qatar airlines. He purchased his ticket onthe Qatar website and his credit card was debited back in March. When He tried to check in tonight they told him there was a computer glitch that was their fault and they had his reservation but in order to issue his ticket they would have to recharge him and then refund the charge next week. Not knowing what else to do he agreed and is now down $1400 of his budget for a two month trip. He needs that money and I can't believe they could knowingley recharge his credit card for the same ticket. I would like to contact someone regarding his refund but can only find a phone number for the office in Qatar. Help! I am open to any suggestions!
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
aopaq
post May 18 2010, 12:16 AM
Post #2

Tripper

Group: Local Expert
Member No.: 893

Try the Qatar Airways US office. They have a toll free number at (877) 777-2827 or at (732) 321-1701.

I would bet that the money will be credited back to his credit card but it may take a couple of weeks (or more?). Hopefully, it will be sooner..... Good luck!
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 09:17 AM
Top Hotel Destinations in Qatar

Al Khor Hotels
Al Wakra Hotels
Doha Hotels
Mesaieed Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.