Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My travel in Bulgaria with a hired car, Most beautiful historic places in Eastern Europa Bulgaria
johnalanalan
post Jul 13 2007, 05:08 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 69746
Nominate me as a Local Expert

I was in Bulgaria last month.I have never been in Bulgaria before .It was very interesting and exciting for me to make a tour in Bulgaria .Mostly to see how people live there.their lifestyle and of course to visit some ancient places.
I made a reservation for a car for the airport ,I intended to arrive in Bulgaria and to start my tour all around that country.I trusted local rent a car company FOX333 ,they welcomed me and my family at Varna airport.(I should confess that when I was on the plain I worried about the delay of my flight.http://www.fox333.com/)It was a big one and if FOX333 would wait so long for us)Nice people,smily.Of course we asked them,the representatives of the company FOX333 Rent a Car ,about the worthseeing places .Altough I had already found out the most interesting places for me from internet.They gave me good advices.Thanks guys.
We started from the Norht seaside to South Seaside(Black Sea) .We visited and slept almost in all seaside towns.Nightlife is great and food and drink is cheap.
Then we went in the countryside-ancient town,capital Veliko Tyrnovo,Kazanlak,Gabrovo,Koprifshtica,Stara Zagora ,but the seaside is really more beautiful.Especially the nature is very innocent.I really like it.
As far to Bulgarians are nice too.Most of them speak English.
Everything is cheaper in Bulgaria -food ,drink ,clothes.We were 3 weeks there -4 people.It did not cost much.May be we will go to Bulgaria again.My children like very much going to the beach.We got tan smile.gif)
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
whereshegoes
post Jul 13 2007, 05:44 AM
Post #2

Journeyer

Member No.: 5

Thanks for the tip...so what was your favorite thing about Bulgaria?

--------------------
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
kimber.43
post Nov 18 2007, 09:46 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 98914

I am starting to plan a train trip from London to Bulgaria and Romania in Oct 2008. I would be going alone and I have traveled a lot by myself, but I was wondering, since you were just there what you thought about traveling alone through Bulgaria?
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
partybulgaria
post Jul 16 2009, 06:16 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 287724

Hi to all of you!!!
I would like to invite you to visit Plovdiv- the second largest city in Bulgaria after the capital Sofia. visit our site www.partybulgaria.com and see what we offer, I promise you'll have fun here and see lots of amazing local places of interest and the most beautiful nature ever.
We are waiting to meet you in Bulgaria!!!
Attached Image

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
jamesx
post Jan 14 2010, 07:45 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 663411

I will go soon with some friends that were in Sofia before. I understood the prices in Bulgaria are the lowest in whole Europe and I found this website that will help us to go wild. My first time in a limousine oh boy oh boy oh boy smile.gif Cause after this it will be back to work until the summer. And I HATEEEEEEE WOOOOORRRRRKKKKKKKKK...and my boss.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 12:20 PM
Top Hotel Destinations

Acapulco Hotels
Atlanta Hotels
Austin Hotels
Beijing Hotels
Cancun Hotels
Charlotte Hotels
Chicago Hotels
Dallas Hotels
Denver Hotels
Honolulu Hotels
Houston Hotels
Indianapolis Hotels
Kissimmee Hotels
Las Vegas Hotels
London Hotels
Los Angeles Hotels
Mexico City Hotels
Miami Hotels
Miami Beach Hotels
Montreal Hotels
Myrtle Beach Hotels
Nashville Hotels
Negril Hotels
New Orleans Hotels
New York City Hotels
Orlando Hotels
Paris Hotels
Phoenix Hotels
Playa del Carmen Hotels
Puerto Plata Hotels
Puerto Vallarta Hotels
Punta Cana Hotels
Rome Hotels
San Antonio Hotels
San Diego Hotels
San Francisco Hotels
Seattle Hotels
Tampa Hotels
Toronto Hotels
Washington DC Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.