Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Driving from Peru/Bolivia Border to Sao Paulo/Brazil, Looking for someone to share some time and help with gas
dbrandolizi
post Nov 14 2009, 07:43 AM
Post #1

Wanderer

Group: Members
Member No.: 294879

Around November 21 I'll be crossing the border of Peru and Bolivia (I'll be in Copacabana at the time). I'll be taking the a Toyota Tacoma Truck with a camper shell in the back. So I can camp or stay in a hostel. I also have cooking ware in case of camping. I was born in Brazil but I have been living in Arizona, US for the past 20 years. I start my trip in US up to Canada and my goal is to reach Argentina. I'm looking for someone to share gas for part of the way or all way to Sao Paulo. I guess the total cost will be around 300.00. So if you can pay 100.00 (that is to Sao Paulo) or whatever u can I'll be happy to have you aboard. In Brazil I'm planning to make a detour (not much more miles) into Bonito. Well this is it. I hope to find some one. Thanks.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
starlagurl
post Nov 16 2009, 12:13 PM
Post #2

Rolling Stone

Group: Local Expert
Member No.: 103914

Sweet trip! I hope you find someone to go with soon!

--------------------
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
kildala
post Nov 17 2009, 01:36 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 417331

QUOTE(dbrandolizi @ Nov 14 2009, 07:43 AM) *

Around November 18 I'll be crossing the border of Peru and Bolivia (I'll be in Copacabana at the time). I'll be taking the a Toyota Tacoma Truck with a camper shell in the back. So I can camp or stay in a hostel. I also have cooking ware in case of camping. I was born in Brazil but I have been living in Arizona, US for the past 20 years. I start my trip in US up to Canada and my goal is to reach Argentina. I'm looking for someone to share gas for part of the way or all way to Sao Paulo. I guess the total cost will be around 300.00. So if you can pay 100.00 (that is to Sao Paulo) I'll be happy to have you aboard. In Brazil I'm planning to make a detour (not much more miles) into Bonito. Well this is it. I hope to find some one. Thanks.

I was thinking that traveling with you for a while would suit me but I'm traveling from Brazil to Columbia arriving in Rio Dec 1 and flying out of Quitos March 30.
It's always fun to meet interesting people on any trip
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 11:05 PM
Top Hotel Destinations in Bolivia

Bermejo Hotels
Calama Hotels
Caranavi Hotels
Cobija Hotels
Cochabamba Hotels
Comarapa Hotels
Concepcion Hotels
Copacabana Hotels
Coroico Hotels
Huatajata Hotels
Isla del Sol Hotels
La Paz Hotels
Laguna Colorada Hotels
Oruro Hotels
Potosi Hotels
Puerto Quijarro Hotels
Puerto Suarez Hotels
Quime Hotels
Reyes Hotels
Robore Hotels
Rurrenabaque Hotels
Sabaya Hotels
Samaipata Hotels
San Ignacio de Velasco Hotels
San Jose de Chiquitos Hotels
San Miguel Hotels
Santa Cruz Hotels
Sorata Hotels
Sucre Hotels
Tahua Hotels
Tarija Hotels
Tomarapi Hotels
Trinidad Hotels
Tupiza Hotels
Urmiri Hotels
Uyuni Hotels
Vallegrande Hotels
Villamontes Hotels
Yacuiba Hotels
Yolosa Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.