Welcome to the TravelPod forums
This is the place where TravelPod bloggers exchange travel tips with each other. Have a question? Ask one of our Local Experts by clicking "new topic" in any category.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> India Travel Partner Oct/2008-Apr/2009, Travel Partner
walkedtheline
post Jul 14 2008, 07:21 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 24473
Nominate me as a Local Expert

I am a 48 years old feamle hoping to visit India in between October/2008-April 2009 for 4-5 months. Would like to meet one or two other females who have keen interest in culture and history of India to go or meet there and do the whole or part of the trip together.
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
scarletred
post Sep 4 2008, 05:10 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 235312

hi iam keke........female 18 years old.......indian.........i would like to accompany you in ur travelling from end of october to middle of november...........if u r interested plz reply back........thanx.........
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
scarletred
post Sep 4 2008, 05:11 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 235312

hi walked the line.....iam keke........female 18 years old.......indian.........i would like to accompany you in ur travelling from end of october to middle of november...........if u r interested plz reply back........thanx.........
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
padam
post Mar 15 2009, 04:51 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 272044

QUOTE(walkedtheline @ Jul 14 2008, 07:21 AM) *

I am a 48 years old feamle hoping to visit India in between October/2008-April 2009 for 4-5 months. Would like to meet one or two other females who have keen interest in culture and history of India to go or meet there and do the whole or part of the trip together.

hi dear this is padam
from rajasthan jaisalmer if ur coming to jaisalmer than we can meet in jaisalmer and have indian tea with me
0091-9461157753
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
nanhie50
post Jun 17 2009, 05:23 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 280545

QUOTE(rick39 @ Mar 7 2009, 01:24 AM) *

Welll after reaching you will find many families like you want , India is very rich in heritage...

Well travelling alone is safe too and where do you plan to go. Rajasthan is safe and I could help you in any way you want as I have settled in India . I have travelled to most of the 4 corners of India. Just remember a few things and you are safe here.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
walkedtheline
post Jun 17 2009, 05:53 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 24473

QUOTE(nanhie50 @ Jun 17 2009, 05:23 AM) *

Welll after reaching you will find many families like you want , India is very rich in heritage...

Well travelling alone is safe too and where do you plan to go. Rajasthan is safe and I could help you in any way you want as I have settled in India . I have travelled to most of the 4 corners of India. Just remember a few things and you are safe here.

Hello:

Thank you for your reply. Can you tell me about you: I don't know if you are a male or female, how old are you, an Indian origin person or not; what you meant saying " I have settled in India", and how much do you charge?

Regards
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
nanhie50
post Jun 18 2009, 01:26 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 280545

QUOTE(walkedtheline @ Jun 17 2009, 05:53 AM) *

QUOTE(nanhie50 @ Jun 17 2009, 05:23 AM) *

Hello:

Thank you for your reply. Can you tell me about you: I don't know if you are a male or female, how old are you, an Indian origin person or not; what you meant saying " I have settled in India", and how much do you charge?

Regards

Hello
Well I am of Indian origin travelling to different places. I am older than you are and a female--so I responded to yoour dilemma. from where are you, if you do not mind my asking you. I wrote to someone else on this forum too about another person who does this--with whom i stayed in rajasthan and this gentleman in his 60 has children settled abroad and does it for helping travellers in new lands. i have his email--you could safely ask him to guide you or his wife, who knows India on her finger tips. his emailis wanchoo46@yahoo.com.
you can keep in touch if you like on rediffmail.com
warm regards
nanhie

User is offlinePM
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 01:49 AM
Top Hotel Destinations in India

Agra Hotels
Ahmedabad Hotels
Alappuzha Hotels
Amritsar Hotels
Bangalore Hotels
Bardez Hotels
Bhubaneswar Hotels
Calangute Hotels
Candolim Hotels
Chennai (Madras) Hotels
Darjeeling Hotels
Gangtok Hotels
Goa Hotels
Gurgaon Hotels
Haridwar Hotels
Hyderabad Hotels
Indore Hotels
Jaipur Hotels
Jaisalmer Hotels
Jodhpur Hotels
Kochi Hotels
Kodaikanal Hotels
Kolkata (Calcutta) Hotels
Kovalam Hotels
Manali Hotels
Mumbai (Bombay) Hotels
Munnar Hotels
Mussoorie Hotels
Mysore Hotels
Nainital Hotels
New Delhi Hotels
Ootacamund Hotels
Pondicherry Hotels
Pune Hotels
Salcette Hotels
Shimla Hotels
Srinagar Hotels
Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum) Hotels
Udaipur Hotels
Varanasi Hotels

Copyright © 1997 - 2011 TravelPod.com, a proud founder of travel blogs on the web. All Rights Reserved.